Update day: 20-01-2024
Category: Marketing / PR
Zenith is a leading global media agency and is one of the agency brands within Publicis Groupe. We are dedicated to creating a sustainable advantage for our clients, providing them with a quantifiable return from their communications investment that outstrips their competitors. Our focus on ROI ensures that clients’ budgets are invested, not simply spent. We believe the most important consideration for any campaign is a demonstrably effective outcome. We are committed to developing close partnerships with all our clients and to delivering a service that always exceeds expectations.
Are you looking to join an agency who blend data and technology to solve complex challenges for our clients? Do you want to understand how behavioural insights can be drawn from data, and how this can impact a programmatic strategy? If your passionate about the marriage of data and digital, and the prospect of building a career in that space then we want to hear from you! You’ll learn from the best and you’ll teach the best, if this sounds like you and you’ve got something to bring, come and join us!
To learn more, visit https://www.zenithmedia.com/
As an Account Manager, you will be part of the Account Management team providing service on a single or number of non-competing clients. Your role will be as the main project management contact on the client team managing activities and projects from the coordination stand point. Your responability will be to supervise all on-going client projects at the agency and coordinate with other internal teams and departments including Creative, Production, Strategic Planning, Media or any additional specialist teams or external suppliers.
Building strong relationships with clients and other external partners is an import part of this role as well as the capability to fit in quicky and work well in collaborative environments. You will report to an Account Director who would be the lead on the account or business, but your role will be to drive the advance of projects and campaigns. You would potentially manage a team os Account Executives to support you on the execution side of things.
How you’d spend your day:
- Establishing a direct relationship with the client’s marketing team and agency internal departments.
- Coordinating internal departments and sometimes out side suppliers.
- Managing, coordinating and being responsible for the advance of multiple client projects simultaneously.
- Successfully managing a team of Account Executive.
- Ensuring timely delivery of campaigns and coordinating production and delivery of On/Offline projects.
- Being a point and go-to person for knowledge on the client/brand
- Preparing and organizing client progress meetings and presentations. Carrying out Business reviews.
- Providing a strategic point of view on client business, category and market.
- Bachelor’s Degree related with Advertising, Marketing, Management or Economics, or around 4 years of experience managing clients, meaning you will show a clear client orientation.
- At least 2-3 years working experience with client orientation.
- Effective time-management, impeccable organization and the flexibility to adapt quickly to changes
- Strong knowledge of digital communication environment.
- Good people and communication skills, dynamic, flexible and proactive.
- Strong problem solving skills. Growth mindset and open to new ideas and change.
We think you’re awesome if you:
- Are proficient in English (B2 or higher)
- High level of office (Word, Excel, power point)
- Have a high level of interest and passion for Marketing and brand communications
- Own previous experience as Account
- Acknowledge and commit to comply with our internal procedures intending to prevent bribery and corruption.
- Show special awareness and embrace our compliance culture, especially in matters related to anti-bribery and anti-corruption.
- Be a role model and lead by example complying with the Business Unit internal procedures, including those regarding the Bribery and Corruption Management Framework.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 06-03-2024🌏 Barcelona city, Barcelona
⏰ 20-03-2024🌏 Barcelona city, Barcelona
⏰ 20-03-2024🌏 Barcelona city, Barcelona
⏰ 09-03-2024🌏 Barcelona city, Barcelona
⏰ 07-04-2024🌏 Barcelona city, Barcelona
⏰ 04-03-2024🌏 Barcelona city, Barcelona
⏰ 17-03-2024🌏 Barcelona city, Barcelona
⏰ 11-03-2024🌏 Barcelona city, Barcelona
⏰ 12-03-2024🌏 Barcelona city, Barcelona
⏰ 18-03-2024🌏 Barcelona city, Barcelona