Update day: 07-11-2023
Job type: Full-time
Job contentLocation: Madrid Tres Cantos, Spain
A Joint Venture between Thales (67%) and Leonardo (33%), Thales Alenia Space is a global space manufacturer delivering, for more than 40 years, high-tech solutions for telecommunications, navigation, Earth Observation, environmental management, exploration, science and orbital infrastructures. Thanks to our diversity of skills, talents and cultures, our customers (governments, institutions, space agencies, telecommunications operators), therefore have Space to Connect, Secure & Defend, Observe & Protect, Explore, Travel & Navigate. And at the end is placed as a TAS-Thales standard for every vacancy.
Thales in Spain is a leader in technological solutions applied to Defence, Aeronautics, Security, Transportation and Space and, furthermore, is a global centre for excellence in Space, Security of Critical Infrastructures and Transportation. With a turnover of €320 million and a staff of 1,200, it exports approximately 40% of its total production principally to the Middle East, North Africa and Latin America.
The successful candidate will work in a highly innovative environment and will participate in international projects. The tasks will include:
- Design and development of RF circuits up to Ku Band (amplifiers, oscillators, modulators…), and low frequency circuits (power conditioning, interfaces) following space quality rules.
- Design validation in the lab.
- Definition of manufacturing files (schematics, layout) for the designed circuits.
- Preparation of the tuning&test procedures of the designed circuits.
- To take part in the Validation of the Solution process.
- Customer support and collaboration with other departments in the company (quality, CTO, manufacturing, testing,…).
- Design documentation in English to justify the solution in front of the customer.
- Electrical Engineer (master degree) with firm background on electronics, radiofrequency, radio-communications and telecommunications.
- Design, development and validation in the lab of RF functions (amplifiers, oscillators, filters, modulators…) and base-band functions (interfaces y bias circuitry) for radio-communication equipment.
- Experience in RF design based on discrete components.
- Test & Measurement equipment experience (Scopes, Analizers, …).
- Expertise on searching and getting the best technical and programmatic solution (parts, ..).
- English is a must, knowledge of other languages will be valued
- Ofimatic: Microsoft Office
- Simulation: ADS, Momentum (Electromagnetic 2.5D), HFSS/EmPro (Electromagnetic 3D), ORCAD/PSPICE, MATLAB
- Others: C/C++, Labview
- Good academic record
- International experience
- Expertise on RF circuit design and development
- Experience in RF breadboard testing
- Knowledge of Radiofrequency equipment and Digital Communications
- Ability to solve technical problems
- Team work capabilities, proactivity and rigor
- Self-motivation and innovation capacity; versatility
At Thales Alenia Space we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales Alenia Space employing around 8,900 employees in 10 countries with 17 sites in Europe and a plant in the US, our mobility policy enables employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad. Thales Alenia Space sees space as a new horizon, helping to build a better, more sustainable life on Earth #SpaceForLife. Great journeys start here, apply now!
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 20-12-2023🌏 Alcorcón, Madrid
⏰ 19-12-2023🌏 Getafe, Madrid
⏰ 29-12-2023🌏 Madrid city, Madrid
⏰ 16-12-2023🌏 Madrid city, Madrid
⏰ 18-12-2023🌏 Madrid city, Madrid
⏰ 29-12-2023🌏 Tres Cantos, Madrid
💸 De 33.000 € a 35.000 € al año⏰ 26-12-2023🌏 Alcalá de Henares, Madrid
⏰ 25-12-2023🌏 Madrid city, Madrid
⏰ 21-12-2023🌏 Madrid city, Madrid
💸 10,66 € por hora⏰ 25-12-2023🌏 Madrid city, Madrid