Update day: 01-11-2023
Category: Transport / Logistics / Warehouse
Job contentOur Company
What if... your work would empower change in an industry that essentially impacts the prosperity of the entire world? Forto is in business to exactly do that - disrupt logistics! Simplifying global trade has been our mission from day one. Our exponentially growing team of more than 700 technology and logistics experts, forge ahead each day with the goal to deliver a highly transparent, frictionless and sustainable digital supply chain.
Our company is headquartered in Berlin, Germany, and currently has in total 15 offices across Europe and Asia, including Copenhagen, Hamburg, Ho Chi Minh City, Singapore, Hong Kong, and Shanghai. Leading manufacturers and e-commerce brands are among the 2.500 customers using Forto’s digitally-focused offerings as part of their supply chain delivery. Among the fastest growing logistic start-ups in Europe, Forto’s recent investment round (June 2021) placed the company valuation at more than $1.2 billion.
At our core, we are in love with progress and cannot cope with the standstill. We leave old paths and look for new roads. We are constantly striving for ways to be even better tomorrow. We are facilitators, we are explorers, we are visionaries. If you are looking for something extraordinary to work for - join the crew to become a part of our pioneer expedition.
As Air Freight Quotation and Pricing Manager (m/f/d) in our office in Spain you will enhance our offering with quotations perfectly tailored to the customer and their needs using your industry knowledge and experience to obtain the best offers.
- Keep our customers happy with quotations perfectly tailored to their needs
- Work closely with our partners and make a significant contribution to a smooth supply chain
- Understand the strengths and weaknesses of the industry and how this can help you get the most out of your work
- Keeping an eye on market developments and using every opportunity to optimize processes and offers for our customers
- Handle customer enquiries in close cooperation with the Forto Sales team and ensure successful closures
- Work closely with the different teams in your area and provide them with insights into the daily business of the Procurement team
- You already have experience in logistics with a focus on quoting and customer service
- You have 3+ years of experience in the air freight sector
- You want to make your customers successful by providing them with the best service at the best price - customer satisfaction is your priority
- You have excellent communication, negotiation and organizational skills
- You are motivated, very diligent and always willing to evaluate your work to minimize mistakes and complete tasks even faster
- You are business fluent in English and Spanish
At Forto we don’t just accept differences — we celebrate them, support them and cultivate them to the benefit of our employees, products and our communities. Forto is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
--- | --- |
- Company language: English
- 17+ offices across Europe & Asia
- 800+ employees
- 30+ nationalities represented
- 2500+ customers
- Team: At our core, we are in love with progress and cannot cope with the standstill. We leave old paths and look for new roads. We are constantly striving for ways to be even better tomorrow. We are facilitators, we are explorers, we are visionaries. What really matters to us is a caring and welcoming environment where we embrace uniqueness and celebrate diversity.
- Impact: We are leading the digital transformation of a whole industry and share a high awareness for environmental issues on all levels especially supported by our management.
- Personal & Professional Development: Through strong ownership from the first day you will experience a steep learning curve, grow on a professional level and take the next steps to being an Expert or People Lead.
- Working culture: Experience a company culture where we work on eye level, decisions are made quickly and knowledge sharing, as well as mentoring is on our daily agenda.
--- | --- | --- | --- | --- | --- | --- | --- |
- Climate Action Group
- Emission Offsetting
- Paperless Office
- Donating trees
--- | --- | --- | --- |
- Trainings & Library
- Language Courses
- 2 Performance Cycles
- L&D Budget
- Visa/Relocation Support
- Onboarding Plan
- Remote Onboarding
- Buddy Program
- Inspiring Offices
- Flexible desks
- Free vegan snacks and drinks
- Regular Events
- Corporate Benefits
- Employee & Sales Referral Program
- Pension Scheme (country-dependant)
--- | --- |
- Flexible working hours
- Remote Work
- Home Office Equipment
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 22.000 € al año⏰ 28-12-2023🌏 Alcalá de Henares, Madrid
💸 De 22.000 € a 24.000 € al año⏰ 23-12-2023🌏 Alcobendas, Madrid
💸 De 15.000 € a 16.000 € al año⏰ 22-12-2023🌏 Madrid city, Madrid
💸 12,47 € por hora⏰ 25-12-2023🌏 Alcalá de Henares, Madrid
⏰ 29-12-2023🌏 Madrid city, Madrid
⏰ 16-12-2023🌏 Madrid city, Madrid
⏰ 29-12-2023🌏 Madrid city, Madrid
⏰ 30-12-2023🌏 Getafe, Madrid
💸 8,44 € por hora⏰ 25-12-2023🌏 Leganés, Madrid
💸 Desde 8,58 € por hora⏰ 27-12-2023🌏 San Fernando de Henares, Madrid