Update day: 13-02-2024
Category: Information Technology
Beam Suntory is Crafting the Spirits that Stir the World. Rooted in two centuries of family heritage, Beam Suntory has evolved into the world’s third largest leading premium spirits company ... where each employee is treated like family and trusted with legacy. With our greatest assets - our premium spirits and our people - we’re driving growth through impactful marketing, innovation and an entrepreneurial spirit. Beam Suntory is a place where you can come Unleash your Spirit by making an impact each and every day.
Architect - Salesforce TPM
The following position is open in Madrid, Spain.
What makes this a great opportunity?
This position will be a key contributor on the Digital Platform team as a Salesforce Technical Architect, specifically responsible for architecting Salesforce Trade Promotion Management solutions using core salesforce platform. The technical architect will own the technological landscape, security, integration and data model design, and process creation across entire salesforce platform ecosystem including but not limited to Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Consumer Goods Cloud and Marketing Cloud.
While this position includes hands-on development work, it also focuses a majority of the time on technical leadership, which includes code reviews, coaching developers, documenting and evolving coding standards and best practices, participating in advanced troubleshooting of production and pre-production systems, and authoring frameworks and utilities to improve the efficiency of the development staff.
- Serves as a Lead or contributing architect collaborating with Senior Salesforce Architects and Enterprise Architects on multiple strategic projects representing and driving architectural design decisions for Beam Digital projects utilizing salesforce platform.
- Leads and Partners with business, technical and integration teams for solution definition, development, and implementation. Ensure that solution being developed will satisfy the business requirement.
- Coordinate with the different business groups to determine future requirements and ensure updates are appropriate for Trade Promotions Management platform globally.
- Lead Proof of Concepts and technical solutions utilizing salesforce technology stack.
- Hands-on experience building Custom Applications, Lightning UI/UX development Experience, Mobile App Extensions, Visual Flows, Process Builders and salesforce process automation tools.
- Develops visually rich and professional conceptual design documents targeted to varying audiences of business and technical aptitude.
- Experience with Release Management, Source Control, and Deployment concepts and technologies such as ANT, SFDC Metadata API, Jenkins/Gearset and GIT.
Qualifications & Experience
- At least 8+ years of hands-on development and integration experience with salesforce platform and technologies.
- At least 3+ years of experience technically leading teams.
- SFDC Technical Skills required: Service Cloud, Experience Cloud, Consumer Goods Cloud , Development tool kit using APEX, Visual force, Java Script .
- Integration experience using both Web based technologies (Soap, Rest) and Integration/Middleware tools such as Informatica, Jitterbit and MuleSoft
- Any experience demonstrating integration with SAP platform using any ETL tool is a plus.
- Experience with agile development methodologies
- Strong written and oral communication skills; Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical staff.
- Desire to mentor younger team members and develop their skills.
- Experience working on multiple concurrent projects.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Candidate must be results-oriented, pro-active, self-motivated, and thrive in a collaborative team environment.
Bachelor’s in engineering/Technology
Salesforce Certifications such as Salesforce Domain Specialist or Architect certifications preferred.
Beam Suntory inspires human connections, memorable stories and family legacies by Crafting the Spirits that Stir the World. Rooted in two centuries of family heritage, Beam Suntory has evolved into the world’s third largest premium spirits company... where each employee is treated like family and trusted to be custodians of our world-class portfolio of brands steeped in legacy. With our greatest assets - our premium spirits and our people - we’re driving growth through impactful marketing, innovation and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Beam Suntory currently has the following position open in Madrid, Spain - IT Trade Promotion Analyst (TPM)
This is a Great Opportunity because
- Beam Suntory is a leader in the spirits industry with a track record of profitability and growth
- Join a team of talented individuals which are part of the latest IT trends and ongoing companywide growth initiatives
- Ongoing professional development and promotion opportunities
- Work with subject matter experts in the Spirits industry
The IT Analyst (TPM) must be an analytical, problem solving, solution-oriented individual who will be a member of the IT Sales & Marketing team. This role provides day-to-day support on IT TPM initiatives and reports to the IT Trade Promotion Manager.
The TPM Analyst must be self-driven, with strong business process knowledge, analytical skills, excellent communication, and good presence within a team. The TPM Analyst will support a new, modernized approach to develop a new process and solution to the organization. This represents a significant change in capabilities driving adoption and optimization of the solution is critical to support our growing business. This role will support the establishment of support tools, reports, and processes for system users in a way that we can extend, integrate and optimize the platform. This role is critical in the strategic direction of TPM and the expansion of new markets.
Overview / Responsibilities
- Understanding of Company offerings including features and benefits, market position, competitive products, marketing activities, pricing, etc.
- Work cross-functionally to drive initiatives forward.
- Provide day to day support to users.
- Partner closely with the IT TPM Business Analyst resource to support the process and system.
- Provide high level user support and work to drive adoption by users.
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert of the process and application.
- Capture new requirements, work with our support and development teams to prioritize and successfully deliver initiatives.
- Identify pain points and provide solutions.
- Provide ongoing training for users as well as updates and education on new features, benefits, reports, etc.
- Develop and maintain system documentation
- Drive adoption through communication and training (one on one, group, webinars).
- This is a technical role and requires the technical background – TPM application experience is required, Salesforce experience / knowledge is preferred.
The candidate who will be a strong motivational/cultural fit should demonstrate a high degree of the following traits:
- Customer Focused - Anticipates, monitors and meets the needs of customers and responds to them in an appropriate manner. Demonstrates a personal commitment to identify customers’ apparent and underlying needs and continually seeks to provide the highest quality service and product to all customers.
- Adaptability - Adjusts planned work by gathering relevant information and applying critical thinking to address multiple demands and competing priorities in a changing environment.
- Results-Oriented - Demonstrates concern for achieving or surpassing results against an internal or external standard of excellence. Shows a passion for improving the delivery of services with a commitment to continuous improvement.
- Communication – Demonstrates excellent communication, listening and interpersonal skills at all levels of the organization. Demonstrates an ability to influence others by modeling appropriate body language and nonverbal communication.
- Organizing and Planning - Establishes a systematic course of action for self or others to ensure the accomplishment of a specific objective. Sets priorities, goals, and timetables to achieve maximum productivity.
- Problem Solving - Builds a logical approach to address problems or opportunities or manage the situation at hand by drawing on one’s knowledge and experience base and calling on other references and resources as necessary.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or similar degree
- Years of experience: 3-5 years of working with CPG company supporting TPM
- Level of experience: Technical background, TPM application experience required
- Industry experience: CPG and Sales preferable but not required
- Project Management experience a plus
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com and SAP systems desired
- Experience working with large data sets and business intelligence tools, i.e. Tableau
- Self-motivated, focused on continuous skill development and growth
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and work in fast paced environment
- Role based in Madrid, Spain
- Travel less than 10% (if any)
At Beam Suntory, people are our number one priority, and we believe our people grow together in diverse and inclusive environments where their unique insights, experiences and backgrounds are valued and respected. Beam Suntory is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, military veteran status and all other characteristics, attributes or choices protected by law. All recruitment and hiring decisions are based on an applicant’s skills and experience.
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 20.000 € al año⏰ 10-03-2024🌏 Alcalá de Henares, Madrid
⏰ 10-03-2024🌏 Madrid city, Madrid
⏰ 09-03-2024🌏 Tres Cantos, Madrid
⏰ 10-03-2024🌏 Madrid city, Madrid
⏰ 13-03-2024🌏 Madrid city, Madrid
⏰ 17-03-2024🌏 Madrid city, Madrid
⏰ 13-03-2024🌏 Madrid city, Madrid
⏰ 09-03-2024🌏 Madrid city, Madrid
⏰ 21-03-2024🌏 Madrid city, Madrid
⏰ 09-04-2024🌏 Madrid city, Madrid