Update day: 30-11-2023
Industry: Motor Vehicle Manufacturing
Job type: Full-time
Job contentNew trends and expectations are reshaping the automotive industry. Inspired by the exciting new challenges associated with this revolution, Faurecia anticipates the future of mobility developing cutting-edge solutions for smart life on board and sustainable mobility. If you’re willing to contribute and create value for tomorrow’s cleaner and smarter mobility, Faurecia is the place to be.
Please Note Before Applying
- To be eligible for the VIE program, you must be European, aged between 18-28 old and graduated from a master/engineering degree
- Your application must be submitted in English to be considered by our non-French speaking teams in our plants worldwide.
- As part of your international development, you cannot perform a VIE in the country of your citizenship.
- Support BG Monthly governance and tracking of Manufacturing Cost performance + lead execution of improvement workhops on critical plants.
- Support BG Monthly governance and tracking of the FES X.0 system deployment and participate to Division and Plants audits.
- Animate the collection and sharing of BG FES&P best practices + participate to their roll-out
- Maintain People database and scorecards for the Department
- Develop and/or improve BG standards, tools, guidelines and templates + participate to their roll-out.
- Support the set-up of BG Workshops, Convention, Communication events
- Support the creation of on-line E training modules.
- With any additional task as assigned by the company.
- Participate to the FES system deployment activities in the Plant.
- Participate to the workshops in the Plant to optimize efficiency, flows, or any other.
- Participate to the Lean/FES training development activities in the Plant.
- Min 1-2 years of experience (including internship) in a manufacturing environment.
- Engineering degree or equivalent.
- English fluent, Spanish basic.
- Key Leadership skills & technical competences
- Communication skills
- Willingness to learn, Quick learner
- Autonomy and sense of initiative
- Continuous improvement minded (Kaizen)
- Adaptability to changes
- Drive for results and resiliency
- Problem Diagnosis and analytic skills
- Project Management (tracking, timeline, routine) and priority settings
- MS Office (especially excellent Excel skills)
- Experience in different countries
Business France, the French agency for international business development, is in charge of all the administrative procedures of your assignment. For further information, please visit the following link: and
Our Faurecia Seating Business Group is looking for a BG FES VIE to be located in our Vigo facility (Spain).
The role of BG FES Engineer (VIE) is to support the BG (Central) Lean Manufacturing Excellence organization (70% of time allocation) through:
Click to apply for free candidate