Update day: 31-10-2023
Category: IT - Software
Position: Entry level
Job type: Full-time
Cloud SuccessFactors Associate
Cloud SuccessFactors Cluster Lead
SuccessFactors ASD consultant will be responsible of managing SuccessFactors customers including as part of the services: bug fixing, new features and modules implementation, system customization, system monitoring and release management.
This Job description describes the key competencies and functions that are expected to be covered by a junior profile holding an ASD SuccessFactors position.
Duties (include but are not limited to)
- Support clients in defining relevant business processes. Provide business consulting support to customers
- Document and track customer product enhancement requests and discovered bugs
- Support and take responsibility for the progress of the team on tickets and Change Requests, working closely with other business teams
- Regularly reporting progress and issues to client on both a formal and informal basis
- Identifying any risks and proposing solutions
- Document business requirements and procedures
- Analyze business requirements and develop effective configuration solutions
- Initiative: Tackles problems and takes independent action, seeks out new responsibilities, acts on opportunities, generates new ideas, practices self-development. Seeks and accepts feedback, is a proactive learner, takes on tough assignments to improve skills, keeps knowledge and skills up-to-date, turns mistakes into learning opportunities.
- Interpersonal Skills: Has good listening skills, builds strong relationships, is flexible/open-minded, negotiates effectively, solicits performance feedback and handles constructive criticism.
- Problem Solving/Analytical Skills: Breaks down problems into smaller components, understands how to underlie issues; can simplify and process complex issues, and understands the difference between critical details and unimportant facts.
- People Development: Provides feedback and coaching, rewards hard work and risk taking, takes mentoring role, challenges and develops employees, accepts mistakes, provides visibility / opportunity.
- Results Focus: Targets and achieves results, sets challenging goals, prioritizes tasks, overcomes obstacles, accepts accountability, sets team standards and responsibilities, provides leadership / motivation.
- Decision Making / Judgment: Makes timely and difficult decisions, uses consensus when possible and communicates decisions to others. Recognizes problems and responds, systematically gathers information, sorts through complex issues, seeks input from others, addresses root cause of issues.
- Managing Conflict: Listens well, diffuses conflict before it starts, find the causes of and solutions to problems, handles difficult people.
- Minimum 2 to 5 years of strong experience in IT industry, experience in SAP HR or any equivalent is a plus
- Knowledge in any of SuccessFactors modules – EC, PM/GM, LMS, RCM, Succession Planning, WFA (Desired)
- Certification in any of SuccessFactors modules – EC, PM/GM, LMS, RCM, Succession Planning, WFA (Good to have)
- Bachelor’s degree in related field from a four-year college or an equivalent university degree
- Demonstrates high professional standards and team player
- A high level of customer focus to support our vision of client satisfaction
- Flexibility and patience in working in a dynamic/challenging environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Stakeholder management experience and expertise
- Strong Problem Solving/Analytical Skills breaking down issues into smaller components
- A positive personality and excellent communication skills, both written and oral, are the key attributes as is the willingness to continue to learn
- Proven ability to follow processes, as well as identifying process improvement opportunities
- Energetic and friendly, upbeat telephone personality, positive “can-do” attitude
- Ability to quickly learn new applications and technologies
- Team player in an international environment
- Experience having worked as part of a virtual team
- Spanish - Add on
- German – Add on
- French – Add on
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 03-01-2024🌏 Tres Cantos, Madrid
💸 De 18.000 € a 20.000 € al año⏰ 03-01-2024🌏 Quart de Poblet, Valencia
⏰ 03-01-2024🌏 Móstoles, Madrid
⏰ 03-01-2024🌏 Murcia city, Murcia
⏰ 03-01-2024🌏 Bilbao, Vizcaya
⏰ 03-01-2024🌏 Madrid city, Madrid
⏰ 03-01-2024🌏 Ronda, Málaga
⏰ 03-01-2024🌏 San Cristóbal de La Laguna, Santa Cruz de Tenerife
⏰ 03-01-2024🌏 Badajoz city, Badajoz
💸 1.020 € al mes⏰ 03-01-2024🌏 Madrid city, Madrid