Update day: 11-02-2024
Position: Entry level
Job type: Contract
Job contentResponsibilitiesThe Export Admin./CSR French Speaking is a key role within the sales structure acting a primary customer interface. They both help field salespeople with some activities as well as they act as sales representatives for specific assigned customers in their territories.Responsibilities
- Pro-actively interacts with Customer and fully understands Voice of Customer
- Receives, corrects, and processes all types of customer orders including complex and/or Export orders (inspection companies, Chamber of Commerce, Embassies, L/C handling, …)
- Export documents creation
- Booking of containers & other Export transports ( Air, Road)
- Coordination with forwarders for customs clearance – sending of customs documents.
- Closely following international customs rules updates and internal Export procedures.
- Coordination with control & certification Companies before shipment
- Serves as a contact between sales, supply chain, demand, logistics, manufacturing staffs and credit department and communicates with customers on activities in those areas.
- Receives, corrects, and processes complex orders shipped between regions or plants.
- Maintains high level of Order Entry Process & System knowledge and actively coaches’ others in the team on this. Provides training to other team members.
- Is responsible for raising credits for rebates based on contracts and special price agreements.
- Processes customer complaints and returns according to Complaint Management process and return policies. Able to identify need for extra information to enable a thorough complaint analysis. Takes primary steps to avoid re-occurrance.
- Performs complex quality control checks and takes subsequent corrective actions.
- Actively monitors open orders to ensure that deliveries arrive at the customer on time, as committed. Continuously looks for ways to optimize work processes based on KPI and metrics.
- Pro-actively identifies opportunities for improvement, communicates internally, and participates in improvement initiatives
- Follows desk procedures/policies in compliance with ISO and/or other Quality System requirements including performing Internal spot checks. Understands the requirements of several quality systems (ISO etc.) and operates successfully within those requirements
- Can act as back-up of other CSR positions in the team.
- Proactively supports cash collection activity and resolves open credit issues with customers and issues invoice adjustments and other debits/credits as necessary
- Pro-actively interacts with customers on forecast deviations and reports issues to Sales to ensure customer satisfaction
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent through experience
- Fluency in English and French is required.
- Proficient in Word and Excel. Good knowledge of SAP. Experience in working with CRM (e.g. Saleforce) would be an asset.
- Ideally 2 years of experience in a customer service, supply chain on logistics department.
- Excellent knowledge of Export process and documentation
- Excellent communications skills, c ustomer focuse, d etailed oriented, t eam player
Click to apply for free candidate