Customer Service Representative
Location: Barcelona city Barcelona
Category: Consulting / Customer Service
CREATIVITY IS OUR SUPERPOWER. It’s our heritage and it’s also our future. Because we don’t just make toys. We create innovative products and experiences that inspire, entertain and develop children through play. Mattel is at its best when every member of our team feels respected, included, and heard—when everyone can show up as themselves and do their best work every day. We value and share an infinite range of ideas and voices that evolve and broaden our perspectives with a reach that extends into all our brands, partners, and suppliers.
Mattel Iberia is currently seeking for a Customer Service Representativefor our office in Barcelona. You’ll part of the Iberia Customer Service team. In your position you will be responsible to deliver an excellent customer service and become a key stakeholder between Mattel and a specific customer(s)/channels.
We look for people that are excited by a challenge, want to be rewarded for performance and who are motivated to make things happen.
Do you want to be part of it?
Purpose of Position:
- Order management of Domestic orders according to customer ship dates and monthly sales targets.
- Develop proactive relationship with retailers & be first point of contact for Supply Chain related customer queries.
- Promote the alignment of customer requirements with our internal processes.
- Accurate and timely investigation and resolution of claims.
- Effective and timely liaison with other departments and partners to fulfill duties especially sales, finance and collections, distribution center and logistic partner.
- Support preparation of customer meetings with focus on Customer Service, logistics and Supply chain
- Lead selected department improvements
We offer a competitive remuneration and many attractive benefits. We grow through diverse learning opportunities that elevate our knowledge, skills and aspirations.
In our offices in EMEA we provide a fun, engaging, and fast-paced working environment, that fosters creativity and teamwork. We work with passion for play, so we also take time to play a game with our colleagues. The dress code at Mattel is business casual - every day.
What We’re Looking For:
- University degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain or any other related field
- At least 3 years of experience in Customer Services or Supply Chain related fields. Experience in retail or FMCG industry would be beneficial.
- Fluent in Spanish and English. Other languages too are a plus!
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills.
- Desirable AS400 experience
- Analysis & Problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills written and verbal and the ability to liaise with customers.
- Organizational skills & attention to details
- Team player
- Flexible and able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Multicultural mindset & respectful
What It’s Like to Work Here:
We are a purpose driven company aiming to empower the next generation to explore the wonder of childhood and reach their full potential. We live up to our purpose employing the following behaviors:
- We collaborate: Being a part of Mattel means being part of one team with shared values and common goals. Every person counts and working closely together always brings better results. Partnership is our process and our collective capabilities is our superpower.
- We innovate: At Mattel we always aim to find new and better ways to create innovative products and experiences. No matter where you work in the organization, you can always make a difference and have real impact. We welcome new ideas and value new initiatives that challenge conventional thinking.
- We execute: We are a performance driven company. We strive for excellence and are focused on pursuing best in class outcomes. We believe in accountability and ownership and know that our people are at their best when they are empowered to create and deliver results.
Who We Are:
Mattel is a leading global toy company and owner of one of the strongest catalogs of children’s and family entertainment franchises in the world. We create innovative products and experiences that inspire, entertain and develop children through play. We engage consumers through our portfolio of iconic brands, including Barbie, Hot Wheels, Fisher-Price, American Girl, Thomas & Friends, UNO and MEGA, as well as other popular intellectual properties that we own or license in partnership with global entertainment companies. Our offerings include film and television content, gaming, music and live events. We operate in 35 locations and our products are available in more than 150 countries in collaboration with the world’s leading retail and ecommerce companies. Since its founding in 1945, Mattel is proud to be a trusted partner in empowering children to explore the wonder of childhood and reach their full potential.
Visit us at https://jobs.mattel.com/ and www.instagram.com/MattelCareers.
Mattel is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer where we want you to bring your authentic self to work every day. We welcome all job seekers including minorities, females, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and those of all sexual orientations and gender identities.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 15-04-2023🌏 Sabadell, Barcelona
Technical Customer Support Representative Renewable Energy - Native Dutch and Advanced English💸 16.344 € al año⏰ 22-04-2023🌏 Barcelona city, Barcelona
⏰ 27-04-2023🌏 Barcelona city, Barcelona
💸 De 1.800 € a 2.000 € al mes⏰ 24-04-2023🌏 Barcelona city, Barcelona
💸 De 2.000 € a 2.500 € al mes⏰ 22-04-2023🌏 Barcelona city, Barcelona
⏰ 24-04-2023🌏 Barcelona city, Barcelona
⏰ 11-04-2023🌏 Barcelona city, Barcelona
⏰ 27-04-2023🌏 Barcelona city, Barcelona
Technical Customer Support Representative Renewable Energy - Native German and Advanced English⏰ 25-04-2023🌏 Barcelona city, Barcelona
⏰ 23-04-2023🌏 Vic, Barcelona