Update day: 03-12-2023
Category: Marketing / PR
Industry: Fabricación de madera y papel
Digital Project Specialist (f/m/d) - Temporary (One Year Contract)
About the Role
This role drives and facilitates cross/multi category digital topics mainly linked to technologies, platforms, and ways of working (e.g. PIM, DAM, Workfront, Umbraco, Tridion) and supports the Content Factory. Represents the business perspective when implementing new technologies and Ways of Working in EMEA markets, and identifies opportunities to drive synergies.
The position reports to the Digital Marketing Director Consumer Goods (CG) and can be based out of our major Consumer Goods locations (Ismaning (Munich), Gothenburg, Saint-Ouen (Paris), Mannheim, Manchester, Vienna, Legnano (Milan) or Sant Joan Despi (Barcelona).
We’re looking for people who embody our values, aren’t afraid to challenge, innovate, experiment, and move at a fast pace. We’re always looking for ways to improve our products and ourselves. If this is you, we’d love to talk.
What You Will Do
- Steer, own and implement assigned technologies across categories and countries, and participate in cross functional projects
- Own the CG Digital Marketing Analytics approach in close collaboration with BBT and markets
- Take a holistic view to improve the ecosystem, drive synergies, and identify new opportunities
- Support in defining and conducting technology rollout and maintain corresponding budgets
- Support regions and local markets with expertise and guidance in digital implementation processes for digital initiatives and where applicable on category level, e.g. website rollouts
- Onboard and train the CG organization, active participation in digital transformation
- Collaborate closely with IT, GBIS and CG markets
- Share best practices across markets, categories and Business Units and drive cross country networks
Who You Are
- University degree
- Min 4 years experience from Digital Marketing or digital project management ideally in FMCG industry
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Excellent facilitation and project management skills
- Very digital savvy, i.e. knowing and understanding current state of the art processes, tools and system and aware of trends
- Hands on mentality, trial and learn-attitude
- Structured and data driven
- Fluent in English, any other European language is an advantage
- Ability to travel 20%-30%
What We Can Offer You
At Essity, we believe every career is as unique as the individual and empower employees to reach their full potential in a winning culture motivated by a powerful purpose.
Our diversity makes us strong and creates an inclusive, inviting and harmonious workplace where individuality is appreciated by everyone. For this reason, incoming applications are selected based on professional qualifications and working values regardless of ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual identity, nationality, disability or age.
Collaborative and Caring Culture | Empowerment & Engaged People | Work with Impact and A Powerful Purpose | Individual Learning & Career Growth | Health & Safety Priority | Sustainable Value Together| Innovation| Sustainable Working Life | Total Reward
Together, we are improving lives, every day.
Working at Essity is not just a career; it is a chance to directly make the world a healthier, more hygienic and safer place. With impactful innovations coupled with sustainable solutions, we strive to reach more people every year with the necessary and essential solutions for well-being.
Application End Date:13 ene. 2022
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 14-12-2023🌏 Barcelona city, Barcelona
⏰ 14-12-2023🌏 Barcelona city, Barcelona
⏰ 25-12-2023🌏 Barcelona city, Barcelona
⏰ 25-12-2023🌏 Badalona, Barcelona
💸 850 € al mes⏰ 17-12-2023🌏 Cornellà de Llobregat, Barcelona
⏰ 20-12-2023🌏 Barcelona city, Barcelona
💸 Hasta 12.000 € al año⏰ 25-12-2023🌏 Barcelona city, Barcelona
💸 6 € por hora⏰ 20-12-2023🌏 Barcelona city, Barcelona
⏰ 17-12-2023🌏 Barcelona city, Barcelona
⏰ 30-12-2023🌏 Barcelona city, Barcelona