Update day: 09-02-2024
About the role
The purpose of this role is to define the enterprise architecture for the Advanced Therapies area for domain architecture standards and patterns. You will ensure the right IT investments are made from an architecture perspective in the Commercial Domain and guide design of project solution architecture that adequately responds to a given business/technical problem.
The Advanced Therapies Architect will contribute to our mission by taking ownership for the overall standards and direction for the architecture in Commercial. You will collaborate with other Architects and support various Commercial architecture definition. You will contribute findings and best practices to other enterprise architects in IT.
- Develop and communicate the various architecture viewpoints (Application, information,…) of the future state architecture for the Functional Domain. Take accountability to ensure alignment with Security and Compliance policies and procedures within solution architecture for Commercial domain scope.
- Guide the solution architects of the domain, and performs the required solution architecture reviews, following the governance defined by Enterprise Architecture. Assure that the key solutions of the domain (Enterprise Standard, cross division or division standards) have a documented architecture (Architecture handbook) stored in a common repository serviced by Architecture Governance.
- Develop road maps describing the evolution for the functional Domain of all enterprise solution portfolios from current state to future state. Incorporate digital and data technology directions into solution architecture design.
- Leverage architecture standards, architecture patterns, reference architectures, and other referential means in order to elaborate the most adequate solution architecture meeting functional and non-functional requirements
- Validate solution architectures regarding their adequacy and consistency to architecture standards throughout the solution lifecycle. Communicate and explain selected aspects of the Commercial architecture to appropriate partner groups
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
- Degree or equivalent experience, English and other language skills
- 10+ years demonstrated ability performing architecture design, end to end solution delivery, implementing IT process improvement.
- Experience designing solution architecture for Sales & Marketing applications with Integrations with SAP
- Experience in technology (e.g. Salesforce, Azure, Data Lake technologies, Ordering, Veeva, Master Data Management) commercial domain architecture design
- Experience in working in projects that are using Agile and DevOps best practices
- Effectively work independently and in a collaborative virtual team environment
- Analyze the current state of the company’s technology, processes, and services to identify areas of improvement and create a plan for future development
- Proficient written and oral presentation skills and the ability to present to small/large audiences
Why Novartis: Helping people with disease and their families takes more than innovative science. It takes a community of smart, passionate people like you. Collaborating, supporting and inspiring each other. Combining to achieve breakthroughs that change patients’ lives. Ready to create a brighter future together? https://www.novartis.com/about/strategy/people-and-culture
Benefits and Rewards: Read our handbook to learn about all the ways we’ll help you thrive personally and professionally: Novartis Life Handbook
Join our Novartis Network: Not the right Novartis role for you? Sign up to our talent community to stay connected and learn about suitable career opportunities as soon as they come up: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 07-03-2024🌏 Vic, Barcelona
⏰ 21-03-2024🌏 Barcelona city, Barcelona
⏰ 10-03-2024🌏 Barcelona city, Barcelona
⏰ 17-03-2024🌏 Barcelona city, Barcelona
⏰ 11-03-2024🌏 Cornellà de Llobregat, Barcelona
⏰ 22-03-2024🌏 Barcelona city, Barcelona
⏰ 16-03-2024🌏 Barcelona city, Barcelona
⏰ 04-03-2024🌏 Vic, Barcelona
⏰ 13-03-2024🌏 Barcelona city, Barcelona
⏰ 15-03-2024🌏 Mataró, Barcelona