Epidemiologist: Research Associate
Location: Madrid city Madrid
Category: R & D IT - Software
Job type: Full-time
Job contentJoin IQVIA as a Research Associate, and help us deliver high‑quality Epidemiological scientific research to our clients in the global pharmaceutical and healthcare industries.
As an Epidemiology Research Associate, you’ll organize and manage research projects including substantive contribution to study protocols, reports and data collection methods, arranging and attendance at project meetings and traveling to client sites as needed.
You’ll assist in preparation of abstracts, manuscripts and oral presentations along with other related study documents.
Your duties will vary, but could include
Your primary responsibilities will be wide ranging, but will involve:
- Performing critical, systematic literature reviews and providing written summaries as needed.
- Assisting in preparation of abstracts, manuscripts and oral presentations, including development of slides and posters for presentation of project results at conferences.
- Drafting significant sections of study protocols, reports, and other client facing documents.
- Organizing and help manage research projects.
- Reviewing and providing relevant epidemiological and project-specific comments to statistical analysis plans and analysis output.
- Reviewing and providing input for scientific tasks including CRF/eCRF development, form previews and other ad hoc project tasks (e.g., regulatory responses, slide deck development).
- Actively participating in client-facing project meetings and being a recognized member of the project team.
- Conduct statistical analysis as needed.
- MPH, MSc, PhD or an equivalent degree in epidemiology or public health
- Ideally, some experience designing and executing prospective or retrospective studies
- Commitment to working collaboratively and effectively with people of other disciplines
- Excellent time management skills, contributing to multiple projects with competing timelines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Fluency in English (spoken and written)
- Exposure to working with large real-world healthcare databases
- Publications in peer reviewed journals and/or abstracts in scientific conferences
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 20-04-2023🌏 Getafe, Madrid
⏰ 25-04-2023🌏 Torrejón de Ardoz, Madrid
⏰ 25-04-2023🌏 San Fernando de Henares, Madrid
⏰ 26-04-2023🌏 Getafe, Madrid
⏰ 24-04-2023🌏 Tres Cantos, Madrid
⏰ 29-04-2023🌏 Tres Cantos, Madrid
⏰ 24-04-2023🌏 Madrid city, Madrid
⏰ 14-04-2023🌏 Getafe, Madrid
⏰ 22-04-2023🌏 Tres Cantos, Madrid
⏰ 30-04-2023🌏 Getafe, Madrid