French Account Manager
Location: Málaga city Málaga
Category: Marketing / PR Sales
Salary: De 22.000 € a 24.000 € al año
Looking for an exciting and challenging opportunity in a young international and dynamic environment? Do you love talking to people and sales? Then this is the job for you! For one of the biggest names in Tech we are looking for an Account Manager.
The IPBM provides specific business and technical enablement to drive HP brands. He/she develops the partner capability and knowledge, required to sell the HP brand and to grow HP’s share of the partner’s business. The IPBM trains the partner sales force on BU-specific product sales strategies and works closely with BU marketing and Inside Sales Representatives to drive and close partner lead generation.
- Manage partner forecasting/partners performance by tracking tools.
- Responsible for partner pipeline management, detecting new opportunities detected, and driving successful and profitable closure of deal rates.
- Responsible for a portfolio of partners and to develop their business sell out, growth and margin, based on the Strategy.
- Understand partner market and competition (through tools and reports made available from HP as well as reviews with reseller). Evaluate reseller interest in BU solutions.
- Define resellers target of BU Share of wallet, growth rate, program qualification/certification, identify gaps and define actions how to close gaps. Grow BU with partner through joint planning.
- Educate partner sales force on BU products and solutions. Drive Value Proposition & Key Selling Points of our solutions and articulating benefits against competitors.
- Create partner loyalty and drive partner competencies and certification in BU products Ensure partners are meeting BU Partner Program Requirements (Technical/Sales certification, revenue threshold).
- Ensure partners are taking advantage of promotions, events & programs.
- Communicate events, webinars and webcast information and ease registration.
- Work together with partner to drive revenue for BU via campaigns, opportunity identification (and closure) and other methods.
- Detect and provide transparency of qualified opportunities and take actions to close them with partner & support partners to close big deals when necessary.
- Drive Attach rates with resellers.
- Orchestrate different available internal resources to support partner (for example, pre-sales, marketing, specialists etc.) to drive joint revenues and use success-leveraging methods to support sales (e.g., technical demonstrations, proof of concept, future proofing in case of strategic products, customer testimonials, technical site visits).
- Evangelize the usage of HP Smart Tools (online HP tools accessible from Smart Portal). Support with deal administration in certain situations where critical.
- May have deal pricing delegation rights and be expected to demonstrate required skills to utilize effectively.
- Work closely with telemarketing, end user sales teams and other key resources providing sales coverage to country to maximize revenue and customer/partner satisfaction.
- Manage incentives through available elements.
- Aggressively reviews account activities in pursuit of new business/upselling opportunities.
- Monitor execution of partner marketing plan, investment and co-marketing activities review and proposal, monitor ROI.
- Co-develop partner business plans, provide guidance on HP certification training.
- Upgrade identified partners to higher Partner Program level (i.e. Silver to Gold status).
- Hunt & Recruit new partners when relevant to BU requirements.
- May attend country partner events for meeting key partners.
- Fluent in English and the language for the market at native level
- Two years of related technical sales experience preferred
- Experience in working in Channel environment, knowledge of partners and distributors is a plus
- Familiar with channel programs
- Excellent negotiation management and strong communication skills (verbal & written) including excellent telephone and presentation skills
- Work toward goal achievement using negotiation, teamwork/collaboration, motivation and time/work prioritize
- Ability to demonstrate innovation and good judgment/problem-solving skills when making decisions
- Ability to establish an individual course of action to accomplish goals while using appropriate
- Familiar with sales CRMs. Microsoft office
Type d’emploi : Temps plein
Salaire : 22 000,00€ à 24 000,00€ par an
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 26-03-2023🌏 Marbella, Málaga
⏰ 09-04-2023🌏 Málaga city, Málaga
⏰ 27-03-2023🌏 Fuengirola, Málaga
⏰ 03-04-2023🌏 Málaga city, Málaga
⏰ 30-03-2023🌏 Málaga city, Málaga
⏰ 31-03-2023🌏 Málaga city, Málaga
⏰ 11-04-2023🌏 Málaga city, Málaga
⏰ 03-04-2023🌏 Málaga city, Málaga
⏰ 01-04-2023🌏 Málaga city, Málaga
⏰ 13-04-2023🌏 Málaga city, Málaga