Update day: 29-10-2023
Category: Finance / Bank / Stock
Job type: Full-time
FX Trader and Cash Planner
The candidate is accountable for the oversight and effective management of the company’s financial assets that involve daily liquidity management tasks to ensure the availability of adequate cash resources needed to sustain ongoing operations. These activities support the company’s overall financial objectives consistent with country regulatory requirements across European countries.
- Manages and maintain liquidity for EMEA entities to meet ongoing financial obligations and capital investment activities in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Perform and analyzes cash flow forecasts over a short-term, medium, and/or long-term horizon.
- Manages low-yielding cash balances while maintaining adequate liquidity (i.e. invests excess cash, repatriate cash to the Parent company, and/or pay down debt).
- Executes inter-entity financing instruments to fund entity’s working capital needs and/or to support capital investment opportunities.
- Executes regional foreign exchange trades (spot trades) and places cash investments consistent with corporate policy.
- Utilizes the Treasury Management System (Quantum) to review and analyze Treasury inter-entity transactions and access cash visibility for operational efficiency.
- Collaborate with Global Cross Functional Teams across varied time zones to drive Corporate priorities.
- Manages External Relationships including Bank Partners and other Financial Institutions to stay current on country regulatory requirements impacting the corporation.
- Experienced in Treasury Operations/Cash Management of large multinational company or big firm with minimum of 3 years of experience.
- Strong MS skills, especially proficient in Excel, PowerBi, and SAP system is an advantage.
- Versatility and capability to handle numerous tasks and challenges.
- Capability to Identify and solve complex problems; understand and recognize broader impact across the business/function.
- Strong communication skills
- Bachelor’s in Finance or Accounting.
- Professional qualification recommended but not required (i.e. treasury, finance, or accounting).
- Self-motivated with positive attitude and great energy.
- Appropriate mix of maturity, discipline, and flexibility.
- Hands-on and committed with high integrity.
DuPont is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class. If you need a reasonable accommodation to search or apply for a position, please visit our Accessibility Page for Contact Information.
For US Applicants See the “Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law” poster at http //www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
For our U.S. Affirmative Action Policy, click here.
Click to apply for free candidate