Graduate Regulations Engineer
Location: Sant Cugat del Vallès Barcelona
Category: High Technology Mechanical / Technical Electrical / Electronics
Industry: IT Services IT Consulting Computer Hardware Manufacturing Software Development
Position: Mid-Senior level
Job type: Full-time
Job contentWe are looking for innovators!
At HP, we are committed to create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Do you have a thoughtful idea with the power to change the world? If so, we want you onboard!
By joining HP, you will become part of a worldwide community of engineers, designers, and business professionals that develop cutting-edge technology and solutions with the power to transform the way we create, communicate, decorate or advertise in many industries and shapes.
At HP Barcelona we host 12 businesses and are the worldwide HQ of the 3D Printing and the Large Format Printing businesses as well as the largest HP R&D Lab outside of the US and a fantastic Demo center.
The Large Format Printing GBU is responsible for the business strategy, product portfolio and research and development for all HP Large Format Printing products at WW level, including HP DesignJet, HP PageWide XL, HP Latex and HP Stitch printers. HP leads this very dynamic market by bringing continuous innovation to our customers.
Keep reading to know how you can be part of this community and become one of our innovators:
About The Role
As a member of project team of other electrical hardware engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for low to moderately- complex products, you will implement established test plans for existing designs, including validation of tolerances, form/fit/function, shock and vibration, electromagnetic interference, safety, reliability, thermal generation, and system power measurements.
This Graduate Experience Gives You a Chance To
- Be part of HP’s labs and latest technologies
- Understand our culture and values
- Apply your academic learnings
- Gain practical skills in challenging assignments with international teams
- Gain knowledge and coaching from experienced technical mentors
- Contribute with your ideas and perspectives in an innovation challenge
We are looking for recent Graduates (Bachelor’s or Master’s degree) in the past two in in Electrical Engineering to join us.
If you have understanding of electrical design tools and software packages, design for electronic components, integrated circuitry, and algorithms, this is your opportunity.
Do you have good analytical and problem solving skills, and you are fluent in English? Sounds like you? Please apply and let’s talk!
Experience Our Benefits
Being part of HP means access to an international community with lots of growth opportunities within the company, professional development resources, networking opportunities, while enjoying in a great atmosphere making an impact.
- You will be able to choose to either work office-based or hybrid work style.
- Flexibility to keep a good work life balance.
- Health & Life insurance.
- Meal Subside.
- HP product discounts.
- Flex optimization program: Kindergarten tickets, public transportation tickets.
- Diverse, continued internal growth and career opportunities. Including HP’s own learning platform and LinkedIn Learning.
- Women, Pride, Young employees, Multicultural, Sustainability and Disability! Just a few of our fantastic global business networks you can get involved with locally.
- We also dedicate time and resources to contribute with our community through Corporate Volunteering activities, including our onsite HP Charity day
- Our HP Barcelona campus’ in Sant Cugat del Vallès is an inspiring diverse and inclusive venue to meet, engage and co-create with your colleagues from all over the world: flexible work, collaborative spaces, sports and leisure areas (gym, tennis court, ping-pong, soccer field or a basketball court).
You’re out to reimagine and reinvent what’s possible—in your career as well as the world around you.
So are we. We love taking on tough challenges, disrupting the status quo, and creating what’s next. We’re in search of talented people who are inspired by big challenges, driven to learn and grow, and dedicated to making a meaningful difference.
HP is a technology company that operates in more than 170 countries around the world united in creating technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.
Our history: HP’s commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion – it’s just who we are.
From the boardroom to factory floor, we create a culture where everyone is respected and where people can be themselves, while being a part of something bigger than themselves. We celebrate the notion that you can belong at HP and bring your authentic self to work each and every day. When you do that, you’re more innovative and that helps grow our bottom line. Come to HP and thrive!
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 26-04-2023🌏 Terrassa, Barcelona
⏰ 26-04-2023🌏 Barcelona city, Barcelona
⏰ 27-04-2023🌏 Vic, Barcelona
⏰ 29-04-2023🌏 Rubí, Barcelona
💸 De 25.000 € a 30.000 € al año⏰ 28-04-2023🌏 Terrassa, Barcelona
⏰ 24-04-2023🌏 Barcelona city, Barcelona
⏰ 20-04-2023🌏 Vic, Barcelona
💸 De 35.325 € a 51.810 € al año⏰ 23-04-2023🌏 Barcelona city, Barcelona
⏰ 30-04-2023🌏 Barcelona city, Barcelona
⏰ 24-04-2023🌏 Barcelona city, Barcelona