Update day: 03-12-2023
Category: Legal / Contracts
Industry: Tecnologías de la información
Job contentAs a Infra Delivery Manager you will lead large and complex project teams and/or programs and will be accountable for the overall managenemt, planning and delivery for assigned programs/projects. You are responsible for the succesful delivery of the services and corresponding customers satisfaction. You will directly involved in channel development and key sales pursuits and may serve as a Career Manager or a provide technical/ mentorship to colleagues.
Day a day you will:
- Actively participate in key pursuits
- Engage customers in meaningful dialogue about their business to mutually explore opportunities
- Actively participating in Market Unit channel development
- Oversee and lead development, implementation and maintenance of the Project Work plan
- Approve estimates and estimate assumptions for the project’s schedule, effort and cost
- Coordinate service levels and agreements and prioritize resources across projects and programs
- Lead the delivery of the contracted solution on the program level at the agreed upon term, cost (ODE), schedule and quality level.
- Is responsible for overall project approval
- Provide project leadership to appropriate offshore, onshore and near shore workforce.
- Manage overall project/programs risks, making adjustments as necessary and obtaining buy-in from senior management.
- Ensure understanding of stakeholders goals and expectations, address any misalignment and monitor and control the program to meet/exceed the agreed expectations.
- Manage delivery portfolio - monitoring, escalating and resolving issues
- Have ultimate accountability for the overall development and integration of requirements.
- Provide oversight to management of relationships with all suppliers and subcontractors and own-key relationships
- Adhere to Market and Managed Delivery’s guidelines and procesess.
- Accountable for compliance with corporate standards (legal, commercial, methodoly, etc.) thought the delivery process
- Represent the project team at client meetings. Obtain buy-in from senior management for all critical projects plans, commitments and changes
- Provide strategic direction to all change management and change enablement process throughtout project duration
- Experience successfully managing multiple large, ongoing, high risk, high revenue interrelated projects to achieve a specific set of customers business goals
- Track record of successful sales activities involving large, strategic projects
- Track record of establishment and maintaining successful relationship with C-suite level customers. Able to articulate value delivered in a manner that drives and influences customer commitment and future partnership
- Advanced level understanding of financial management practices as relate to projects and programs
- Significant experience managing risk effectively
- Deep understanding and application of various delivery methodologies
- Successful track-record of Systems Integration Delivery
- Applications assessments & requirements
- Application Design & Architecture
- Process & Functional design
- Application implementation - succesful track-record of Technology Consulting
- Technology Diagnosis & assessmentinvolving large, strategic project
Preferred years of work experience: You will likely have 5 years of increasingly diverse or complex experience
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 De 24.001 € a 30.000 € al año⏰ 18-12-2023🌏 Madrid city, Madrid
⏰ 26-12-2023🌏 Madrid city, Madrid
⏰ 24-12-2023🌏 Madrid city, Madrid
⏰ 14-12-2023🌏 Madrid city, Madrid
⏰ 20-12-2023🌏 Madrid city, Madrid
⏰ 22-12-2023🌏 Madrid city, Madrid
⏰ 15-12-2023🌏 Madrid city, Madrid
⏰ 30-12-2023🌏 Madrid city, Madrid
⏰ 19-12-2023🌏 Madrid city, Madrid
⏰ 13-12-2023🌏 Madrid city, Madrid