Update day: 16-02-2024
Job type: Full-time
Job contentCrossover is the world’s #1 source of full-time remote jobs. Our clients offer top-tier pay for top-tier talent. We’re recruiting this role for our client, IgniteTech. Have you got what it takes?
Are you entrepreneurial, creative, and relentlessly driven to close deals? Do you have a strong track record in enterprise software sales and crave a challenge rooted in realistic and customer-centric goals rather than arbitrary and demotivating quotas? At IgniteTech, it’s not about hitting numbers but setting and smashing quarterly goals that amplify our team’s triumph. We value activities and outcomes, fostering a culture of active engagement and strategic thinking.
We’re revolutionizing the enterprise software industry with our IgniteTech Unlimited program, granting our customers free access to our entire software portfolio up to their existing spending levels with us. In this dynamic role, you will work across products in the IgniteTech Unlimited portfolio, selling world-class enterprise software to a diverse customer base.
Our processes at IgniteTech are clear-cut and designed to bring out your best. We value ownership and support over hand-holding, encouraging a workspace where every team member is a self-starter. While you’ll have the independence to shape your own journey, our ethos is steeped in collaborative learning where peers inspire peers, driving each other toward excellence.
If you’re ready for an environment that challenges you to be adaptable, resilient, and skilled in managing challenging customer interactions, then you belong with us. Join us at IgniteTech, and become part of our world-class sales team!
What You Will Be Doing
- Develop a deep knowledge of various products, essential for demonstrating them and explaining the value they bring to the customer
- Deliver compelling, customer-centric sales calls to a diverse customer base, employing exceptional problem-solving to address concerns such as pricing or product issues
- Effectively summarizing these sales interactions in well-written, professional emails, ensuring thorough follow-up on action items
- Chasing sales quotas
- Identifying new sales opportunities or generating leads
- Writing your own sales content
- Driving the Ignite Unlimited Sales strategy across our customer portfolio and converting high-quality, sales-qualified leads into closed opportunities
- At least 5 years of total sales experience
- At least 3 years of experience in software sales
If you want to work hard at a company where you can grow and be a part of a dynamic team, join IgniteTech!
Through our portfolio of leading enterprise software solutions, we ignite business performance for thousands of customers globally. We’re doing it in an entirely remote workplace that is focused on building teams of top talent and operating in a model that provides challenging opportunities and personal flexibility.
A career with IgniteTech is challenging and fast-paced. We are always looking for energetic and enthusiastic employees to join our world-class team.
We offer opportunities for personal contribution and promote career development. IgniteTech is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace.
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!
Working with Crossover
This is a full-time (40 hours per week), long-term position. The position is immediately available and requires entering into an independent contractor agreement with Crossover. The compensation level for this role is $50 USD/hour, which equates to $100,000 USD/year assuming 40 hours per week and 50 weeks per year. The payment period is weekly. Consult www.crossover.com/help-and-faqs for more details on this topic.
What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online “screening” assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as “Not Spam” since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form - by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting https://www.crossover.com/auth/password-recovery if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.
Click to apply for free candidate