Category: Quality Assurance / Quality Control
Position: Mid-Senior level
Job type: Full-time
Job contentCompany Description
Ubisoft Barcelona, has developed for over 20 years a strong expertise in the production of videogames from a large variety of genres and platforms. Our goal is to bring outstanding experiences to our players around the world. Our passion is innovation and using cutting-edge technology to deliver the unexpected.
Our teams are behind memorable AAA titles such as “Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege”, “Beyond Good & Evil 2”, “Assassin’s Creed Valhalla” … etc.
We are looking for a Intermediate/Senior Development Tester to join our Ubisoft Connect team in Barcelona PC/Console studio. Ubisoft Connect is a digital platform that offers many valuable services to our players, to allow them full access to their Ubisoft games and more. You will be involved in process of testing Ubisoft Connect application, identifying issues, creating necessary documentation as well as communicating with developers and other stakeholders. This role focuses on client-side engineering and architecture while interfacing with game teams as stakeholders.
What You´ll Do
- Creating and design test plans applicable for the Ubisoft Connect infrastructure and performing tests accordingly.
- Creation, maintenance and completion of checklists, reports & other tracking documentation.
- Risk analysis and test estimation, test, and coverage management.
- Analyzing, debugging, and reporting issues as well as bug management.
- Use appropriate methodologies, strategies and approaches to test features and ensure they fit their purpose.
- Working closely with developers during the process of creating our software to ensure deployment stability across all environments.
- Help others develop appropriate knowledge and skills through training and constructive feedback.
- Manage stories in terms of testability and clarity of requirements.
- Proactively identify improvement in product development- and quality assurance process.
- Research and implementation of coding and testing strategies as well as create guidelines for testing processes.
- Create best practice definitions for creation of software.
- Coordinating testing efforts within the team as well as help other teams out when applicable.
- Research QA tools that fit with the test strategy design + collaborate with programming teams to develop them.
- Define development metrics + evaluate the impact of process changes (DevOps principles).
What You´ll Bring
- 3+ years of professional experience in Quality Assurance.
- Great knowledge of testing principle as well as static and dynamic testing techniques.
- Strong knowledge of risk assessment techniques.
- Strong knowledge of test management and test coverage.
- Knowledge of PC and mobiles (iOS/Android) above the level of the regular end user.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of test management software (TestRail, X-Ray, or similar).
- Experience in working with project management (i.e. JIRA) and test related tools (i.e. TestRail).
- Knowledge of test automation practices and software (TDD, BDD, Ranorex, Selenium, or similar).
- Thorough understanding of SDLC, specifically QA processes in agile and waterfall development.
- Familiarity with Source Control Management software (Git/GitLab, Perforce, or similar).
- Understanding of continuous delivery pipelines and production tools.
- Understanding of cross-functional team structures and agile methodologies.
Our studio is located in one of the most popular urban area of Europe: Barcelona! We bet that you know Barcelona, either for its amazing architecture / monuments, famous nightlife, restaurants, super weather and beaches, culture or for its great life quality.
Here in Barcelona, as well as in the studio, you will meet people from around the world, eat hundreds of different foods, play different sports, talk about art and history, share amazing life experience with creative, open-minded and dynamic people.
We encourage everyone to inspire the world and build the future! We promote a friendly, creative and passionate culture to develop the best AAA game and invest time in playing any type of games, if it’s together, even better!
Are you ready to join the Ubi family for your new challenge? We are already excited to meet you!
Benefits And Perks
- Restaurant Tickets: 120 € per month (1440€ net/Year).
- 25 working days of holidays and the day of your birthday.
- Flexible working hours & Flexible Friday.
- Work from home (Up to 60 % in a month under management validation).
- Beneficial Price to Sport activities and gym (app: Andjoy).
- Free Fruits and drinks in the Office.
- Breakfast on Monday in the Office.
- Free access to Ubisoft games on PC.
- Discounts for Ubisoft console games.
- Team Building events.
- After the trial period:
- Beneficial Price to a Health Care Insurance for you (and eventually to the members of your family).
- Access to tax discounts from your public transport and kindergarten costs.
- Relocation Assistance.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 14-03-2023🌏 Sant Cugat del Vallès, Barcelona
⏰ 07-03-2023🌏 Barcelona city, Barcelona
⏰ 07-03-2023🌏 l’Hospitalet de Llobregat, Barcelona
⏰ 07-03-2023🌏 Barcelona city, Barcelona
⏰ 11-03-2023🌏 Rubí, Barcelona
⏰ 14-03-2023🌏 Vic, Barcelona