IT Service Manager
Update day: 07-05-2023
Location: Tres Cantos Madrid
Category: High Technology Mechanical / Technical Electrical / Electronics IT - Software
Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
Job type: Full-time
Looking for professional stability?
At Adecco we need to incorporate a IT Service Manager profile for a company located in Tres Cantos
Main functions of the position:
* Identifies IT service or solution related business goals, objectives and needs of the business environment.
* Implements process standards and policies and is responsible for their consistent execution.
* Oversees IT service or solution related performance and delivery indicators.
* May optimize IT service management frameworks for multi-vendor environments.
* Contributes and supports planning, budgeting, design and alignment of service management processes and IT solutions landscapes.
* Advices business accountable management of the unit, in all IT Service & Solution Management related issues.
* Supports customization and the specification of service elements throughout the entire service lifecycle.
* Contributes to the maintenance of all service catalog items and the provisioning of an integrated catalog of infrastructure services.
* Implements programs and procedures for safeguarding data/information security and safety.
* May coordinate relevant unit and integration tests, and communicates with vendors and service providers.
* Manages complex infrastructure solution/service installations or updates.
* Supports or manages change-release processes and implementation of IT security guidelines.
* Identifies IT service or solution problems and seeks resolutions without impact to end user.
* May perform 2nd-level user help desk activities, individual coaching and trainings.
* May contribute to the management of issues through escalation process
* May contribute to the implementation of knowledge management standards by gathering, analyzing, sorting and sharing relevant information.
* Keeps abreast of developments in industry regarding IT Technology & Service and Solution Management
* Typically reports to an IT Manager or Team Leader.
3 years of service Management experience.
· Working knowledge and Experience in Service Management.
· Knowledge in IT Infrastructure, Security Services ( Malware, Anti-virus, cybersecurity ) and Applications
· Strong presentation and communication skills
· Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills
· Ability to demonstrate commitment to develop, drive, and manage services in a fast paced environment.
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills, having a medium-high English Language Domain/Fluency (Speaking, Reading & Writing), solid ability to present complex issues to multi-level audiences of Stakeholders. Good verbal knowledge of Spanish and/or Portuguese
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 14-06-2023🌏 Alcobendas, Madrid
⏰ 22-06-2023🌏 Madrid city, Madrid
⏰ 13-06-2023🌏 San Fernando de Henares, Madrid
⏰ 24-06-2023🌏 Torrejón de Ardoz, Madrid
⏰ 20-06-2023🌏 San Fernando de Henares, Madrid
⏰ 27-06-2023🌏 Madrid city, Madrid
⏰ 24-06-2023🌏 Tres Cantos, Madrid
💸 De 23.000 € a 35.000 € al año⏰ 27-06-2023🌏 Madrid city, Madrid
⏰ 20-06-2023🌏 Madrid city, Madrid
⏰ 20-06-2023🌏 Fuenlabrada, Madrid