Update day: 19-11-2023
Category: IT - Software
Position: Mid-Senior level
Job type: Full-time
Job contentGBS H2R Digital People Solutions, as provider for global talent solutions is looking for a service manager responsible for defining the global service, ensuring the service is delivered in accordance with agreed business requirements, and managing the service lifecycle. Additionally, she/he supports projects and change requests in that service area.
We Make Real What Matters. This Is Your Role:
- Run IT operations and maintenance activities in the area of global talent solutions.
- Ensure service quality (e.g. incident, problem, performance, capacity, or escalation management).
- Ticket tracking, monitoring and escalation.
- Be the contact for the internal and external support organization.
- Point of contact for customer, cybersecurity officer, data protection officer, SCM, BA and SaaS suppliers and partners as part of the provider management.
- Support in change management.
- Act as a project manager for topics in his/her area of responsibility.
- Continuously improve processes with support/test teams and the community.
- Support the product owner refining user stories from technical point of view.
- Contribute to the scope definition and roadmap including release planning.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology or related fields
- At least 3 to 4 years of proven working experience with IT services, ideally in HR / P&O area
- Know how about HR services
- General know how about global IT setup and IT architecture within Siemens
- Experience in designing and analyzing processes
- Knowledge on ITIL service management processes
- Used to act in an international environment with virtual teams
- Strong analytical capabilities needed to be able to overlook the complex integration aspects and dependencies
- Good communication skills
- Strong customer orientation
- Experience with working in agile teams and with agile methodologies (e.g. SCRUM)
- Organizational skills
- Fluent English language skills (speaking and writing)
- Flexible work arrangements: Smartworking
- Performance-driven culture with rewards for achieving objectives and entrepreneurial spirit
- A workplace that values curiosity and guarantees continuous learning
- Flexible Welfare programs for you and your family
- Employee Shareholding plans
- If you don’t meet all the requirements, don’t worry, we still want to meet you!
This position is open for hiring in Germany, Portugal or Spain. Please, submit your CV in English.
Siemens is committed to equal opportunities for women and men, as well as diversity as a source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more competitive and better prepared to successfully respond to the demands of our society. We value candidates who reflect the Diversity we enjoy in our Company.
#Siemens #PeopleAtSiemens #GBSpartnerofchoice #womenintech #women #womeninstem
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 29-12-2023🌏 Boadilla del Monte, Madrid
⏰ 22-12-2023🌏 Boadilla del Monte, Madrid
⏰ 14-01-2024🌏 Las Rozas de Madrid, Madrid
⏰ 14-01-2024🌏 Tres Cantos, Madrid
⏰ 19-12-2023🌏 Tres Cantos, Madrid
⏰ 29-12-2023🌏 Tres Cantos, Madrid
⏰ 14-01-2024🌏 San Fernando de Henares, Madrid
⏰ 15-12-2023🌏 Getafe, Madrid
⏰ 26-12-2023🌏 Madrid city, Madrid
⏰ 29-12-2023🌏 Tres Cantos, Madrid