Category: Legal / Contracts
Industry: Recursos humanos
From Robert Walters’ Sales and Marketing Division, we are looking for a Loyalty Content Specialist for an important Multinational FMCG Company, with the objective of success and growth the Loyalty Program and represents the Loyalty Program in cross-functional projects. LOYALTY CONTENT MANAGER
Their role is to understand customer conversion journeys in different international markets, then to find the best ways to connect with the clients.
We’re looking for customer-centric people with strong B2C experience to play a part in this major marketing transformation. If you have omni-channel skills in e-commerce, marketing, channel strategy, customer experience or digital strategy, it’s a career-changing opportunity to shape a new global function.
The Loyalty Content Specialist will be a key role in the cluster Digital Unit, working closely from the Digital Team with Consumer Experience, Brand Marketing, Product & Portfolio and Commercial Operations teams, to grow consumer engagement. You will be the owner and go-to person for all program related topics and will be in charge of the loyalty program’s success.
Success is based on the impact of the Program on the Customer Lifetime Value, the abandonment rate, the impact on the emotional bond customers develop with the Brand, beyond their adoption of the product and its functional benefits.
- Accountable for the execution of the market/cluster loyalty brand communication plan and editorial calendar, in line with the global and local marketing calendar.
- Responsible for the market/cluster loyalty content execution for the brands, across all channels and touchpoints (offline and online), in collaboration with channel leads.
- Liaise with local Legal and Corporate Affairs departments to provide them with all the information to check contents/initiatives and to perform a proper risk assessment if needed. Guarantee the proper process in order to ensure the approvals.
- Working with external marketing agencies, global transcreation agency and local creative agencies, with the aim to create and provide proper and clear briefings, to develop / localize the communication materials for online and offline channels.
- Continuously assess and monitor brand and product communications effectiveness to optimize awareness, acquisition, retention and NPS.
What we are looking for:
- University degree.
- At least 7-10 years of strong experience, preferably leading and managing Loyalty Strategy and content.
- Fluency in Spanish and English is a must.
- Proven record of managing agencies, working closely with consumer experience and brand teams.
- Native in digital; on and off experience.
- Bring best-in-class practices in loyalty/retention area.
- Profile solution-oriented, creative problem solver with excellent knowledge of consumer and market dynamics.
- Excellent communication skills and proactivity to successfully plan, coordinate and manage different projects.
- Learning agility, perspective, good team player, can work under pressure, entrepreneurship, and creative problem-solving solutions. Selected candidate should be comfortable with external/internal stakeholder management.
If you are interested in the opportunity, please apply or send me an email to email@example.com
From Robert Walters’ Sales and Marketing Division, we are looking for a Loyalty Content Specialist for an important Multinational FMCG Company, with the objective of success and growth the Loyalty Program and represents the Loyalty Program in cross-functional projects ...
Click to apply for free candidate