Update day: 17-11-2023
Category: Marketing / PR
CREATIVITY IS OUR SUPERPOWER. It’s our heritage and it’s also our future. Because we don’t just make toys. We create innovative products and experiences that inspire, entertain and develop children through play. Mattel is at its best when every member of our team feels respected, included, and heard—when everyone can show up as themselves and do their best work every day. We value and share an infinite range of ideas and voices that evolve and broaden our perspectives with a reach that extends into all our brands, partners, and suppliers.
Mattel Iberia is currently seeking for a Marketing Coordinator for Action Figures, Plush and MEGA, for our office in Barcelona, who is eager to learn and develop himself or herself in a multinational and challenging environment.
We look for people that are excited by a challenge, want to be rewarded for performance and who are motivated to make things happen. Through your experience at Mattel you will be able to discover your inner spirit by seeing the business from different perspectives and accelerate your career growth.
Do you want to be part of it?
What Your Impact Will Be:
In this position, you’ll report to the Category Lead and work in partnership with Digital, Sales, Customer Marketing & Consumer Product teams, collaborating as one team to support each other to achieve our aligned goals and vision. Furthermore, you will act as interface with both internal and external customers.
You will be responsible for supporting the Category Lead in driving demand creation across the marketing funnel to drive purchase intent.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Brand Plans & Execution:
- Proactively participating to the definition of the integrated marketing plans in order to support products/lines launch.
- Ensure best effective and impactful amplifications & implementations of Brand strategies and action plans in the country.
- Maintain constant communication with BU Lead and Regional Marketing team to share expertise of the local market as well as identify synergies, alignment, best practices, and opportunities within the country.
- Line & Product management:
- Support for line selection and pricing, following regional guidelines, and quotas in conjunction with sales (P&L, margin, forecasting).
- Participate in S&OP process: Forecasting/fine tuning sales volumes for product portfolio and constantly monitoring results.
- Manage product information, validate translations and localization of creative assets.
- Media Management & Digital media:
- Participate in agency briefs, manage local media agency for the execution of brand marketing activities across all different media channels.
- Team up with the Digital Marketing team and regional to align on the digital media plan and be responsible for the implementation of the digital campaigns across different online channels (Precision Marketing, Search, Social Media & Influencers, CRM).
- Franchise execution:
- Partner closely with Regional Brand Marketing and Communication teams, with local Sales, Consumer Products and local partners to drive sales, revenue and market share.
- Support the execution of brand retail activation plans, by collaborating with the Consumer Product team (merchandizing strategies / planograms, tent poles and promotions, POP).
- Coordinate licensors relationship thru main touch points and portfolio coordination.
- Contribute to driving customer engagement through presentations of product lines, brand plans, ad- hoc presentations to local Sales teams and key local customers.
- Participating into the management of the Advertisement and Promotion Budget.
- Continuously track and evaluate the performance of your efforts, and if necessary, adapt your strategy for the future.
What We’re Looking For:
- 2 years of marketing experience preferably in Toys, FMCG or licensed consumer goods, Apparel or Health & Beauty industry. Experience in similar position in an international FMCG firm is considered a plus.
- University degree in Economics, Business Administration or any other related field (Bachelor/ Master/ Diploma).
- Digital skills across different channels (search, social & CRM).
- Results oriented, winning mentality, competitive, strong will to succeed.
- Exceptional problem solving & analytical ability, and a high level of organizational and time management skills.
- Build and maintain collaborative relationships.
- Positive attitude, will-do-can-do.
- Native level of Spanish is a must.
- Fluent English. Portuguese is a plus.
Don’t meet every single requirement? At Mattel we are dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
What It’s Like to Work Here:
We are a purpose driven company aiming to empower the next generation to explore the wonder of childhood and reach their full potential. We live up to our purpose employing the following behaviors:
- We collaborate: Being a part of Mattel means being part of one team with shared values and common goals. Every person counts and working closely together always brings better results. Partnership is our process and our collective capabilities is our superpower.
- We innovate: At Mattel we always aim to find new and better ways to create innovative products and experiences. No matter where you work in the organization, you can always make a difference and have real impact. We welcome new ideas and value new initiatives that challenge conventional thinking.
- We execute: We are a performance driven company. We strive for excellence and are focused on pursuing best in class outcomes. We believe in accountability and ownership and know that our people are at their best when they are empowered to create and deliver results.
Our Approach to Flexible Work:
We embrace a flexible work model designed to empower a culture of growth, optimism, and wellbeing, where every employee can reach their full potential. Combining purposeful in-person collaboration with flexibility, our focus is to optimize performance and drive connection for moments that matter.
Who We Are:
Mattel is a leading global toy company and owner of one of the strongest catalogs of children’s and family entertainment franchises in the world. We create innovative products and experiences that inspire, entertain and develop children through play. We engage consumers through our portfolio of iconic brands, including Barbie, Hot Wheels, Fisher-Price, American Girl, Thomas & Friends, UNO and MEGA, as well as other popular intellectual properties that we own or license in partnership with global entertainment companies. Our offerings include film and television content, gaming, music and live events. We operate in 35 locations and our products are available in more than 150 countries in collaboration with the world’s leading retail and ecommerce companies. Since its founding in 1945, Mattel is proud to be a trusted partner in empowering children to explore the wonder of childhood and reach their full potential.
Mattel is recognized for the second year in a row as a Great Place to Work™ and as one of Fast Company’s Best Workplaces for Innovators in 2022.
Visit us at https://jobs.mattel.com/ and www.instagram.com/MattelCareers.
Mattel is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer where we want you to bring your authentic self to work every day. We welcome all job seekers including minorities, females, veterans, military spouses, individuals with disabilities, and those of all sexual orientations and gender identities.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 14-12-2023🌏 Barcelona city, Barcelona
⏰ 14-12-2023🌏 Barcelona city, Barcelona
⏰ 25-12-2023🌏 Barcelona city, Barcelona
⏰ 25-12-2023🌏 Badalona, Barcelona
💸 850 € al mes⏰ 17-12-2023🌏 Cornellà de Llobregat, Barcelona
⏰ 20-12-2023🌏 Barcelona city, Barcelona
💸 Hasta 12.000 € al año⏰ 25-12-2023🌏 Barcelona city, Barcelona
💸 6 € por hora⏰ 20-12-2023🌏 Barcelona city, Barcelona
⏰ 17-12-2023🌏 Barcelona city, Barcelona
⏰ 30-12-2023🌏 Barcelona city, Barcelona