Category: Marketing / PR
- 6 months to 3 years’ experience
- Fluency in Spanish and English.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Management, Engineering or related degree required
- Interested in new technologies, capable internet user. Advanced computer skills (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Ability to work with wide range of people at all decision-making levels.
- Experience solving analytical problems, either in professional experience (data analysis) or education.
- Previous experience in product marketing, retail or management consulting roles
As a New Accounts Manager, you will be responsible for delivering new business growth across Amazon’s third party merchants. Specifically, we are looking for a New Account Manager to improve the CX delivered by sellers who use their own logistics.
Key job responsibilities
- Prospect, qualify, and call important leads Build an understanding of customer pain points, requirements, and potential value that can be delivered by Merchant Services Deliver and report on a set of business development targets
- Identify target accounts using market data and industry intelligence
- Learn the Merchant Services portfolio and the Amazon culture
- Use feedback to identify opportunities to improve our products, services, processes, systems, and tools
- Work with different parts of the Amazon business to implement improvement projects, including working with category teams, product teams, and technical support teams
- 70% of the time dedicated to prospect, qualify, and call important leads. Build an understanding of customer pain points, requirements, and potential value that can be delivered by Merchant Services Deliver and report on a set of business development targets
- 30% of the time used to apply the learnings taken from Voice of the Seller to improve the product to improve CX
At Amazon, we are working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Amazon is continually evolving and is a place where motivated employees thrive and also where employee ownership and accountability lead to meaningful results.
Amazon Merchant Services covers all third party merchants’ activity related to selling on Amazon as well as the specific services and products we offer to help develop and grow these sellers.
- Experience with SQL
- Experience with e-commerce or retail
- Direct sales skills and a proven track record of performance
- Experience working with clients
- High affinity towards data and technology with ability to dive deep and analyse opportunities and processes A second European language is a plus (verbal and written)
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 05-09-2022🌏 Madrid city, Madrid
⏰ 30-08-2022🌏 Madrid city, Madrid
⏰ 29-09-2022🌏 Madrid city, Madrid
⏰ 08-09-2022🌏 Madrid, Madrid city
⏰ 13-09-2022🌏 Madrid city, Madrid
💸 $18.000 - $22.000 por año⏰ 08-09-2022🌏 Madrid, Madrid city
⏰ 04-09-2022🌏 Madrid city, Madrid
⏰ 12-09-2022🌏 Madrid city, Madrid
⏰ 09-09-2022🌏 Madrid city, Madrid
⏰ 04-09-2022🌏 Madrid city, Madrid