Location: Tarragona city Tarragona
Category: Legal / Contracts
ConsenSys is a leading blockchain software technology company focused on building infrastructure, tools, and products for Institutions, Enterprises, and developers. Our mission is to drive adoption of the decentralized worldwide web (Web3) and the Ethereum ecosystem, the only current candidate to be the automatic, objective trust foundation and base settlement layer for the planet.
The People Partner will support the Leads in the strategic and operational management of People to achieve/exceed company success and growth goals by providing outstanding People support and advice. The role is responsible for providing high quality, objective and robust business partnering and generalist support to ensure the business attracts, develops and retains great people ensuring the culture and values remain at the forefront of all activity. If you are someone that thrives in a fast-paced environment where being self-directed, determined, and resilient is a requirement, we would love for you to join us
You should apply if:
- You have 2+ years experience as a People Partner in a Global high-growth organisation
- You have a passion to deliver a world-class total employee experience
- You are able to build strong relationships with stakeholders and advise people to make the right decisions
- You can prioritise in a fast-paced, high growth environment
- You can design, develop and implement innovative solutions to real People problems
- Meeting with assigned Group Leads regularly and providing HR guidance when appropriate
- Provide coaching, guidance and support to Management across a range of ER issues, managing any complex cases to mitigate risk to the business
- Work with the assigned Group Leads to define a highly business-focused People strategy, translating the outputs into operational actions
- Work with Group Leads to support local implementation and delivery of Diversity Equity Inclusion initiatives
- Build effective relationships with the operational and leadership team, demonstrating the business value that can be added by the People function
- Encourage the integration of People best practice into working practises and business planning
- Drive employee engagement including championing People Programme Initiatives
- Work closely with assigned Group Leads and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention
- Ensure People policies, processes and procedures are implemented to the required standard across the business
- Support the learning and development agenda; identifying and acting in areas that need attention and improvement; drive high training standards across all divisions, highlighting the need for new training initiatives where required also to support the design and delivery of them
- Support the salary and bonus review processes
- Work with the wider People and Talent function, sharing best practice and supporting People and Talent initiatives
- Analyse People trends and metrics
- Consistently deliver an accurate and timely response to transactional activity and business issues
- Implement all initiatives being driven by the Programmes Team (e.g. annual pay review, internal communications and cascade of new initiatives)
- Demonstrate a proactive approach to resolving employee issues and concerns and to identifying areas of risk to the organisation.
- Reduce legal risks by tracking workplace issues, ensuring appropriate investigation/resolution
- Handle grievances and other employee complaints relating to working conditions and contract items.
- Advise and recommend people solutions by collecting and analysing situations and information
- Partner with Talent to implement talent-related processes including talent acquisition, Diversity Equity Inclusion, performance management, global mobility and learning and development.
- Assist international employees with expatriate assignments and related People matters
- Coach managers and employees. Consult with managers on organisational, leadership, and career development related issues and help identify training needs
- Monitor training programs to ensure success. Follows up to ensure training objectives are met
- Collaborate with Programmes to administer the performance management process, facilitate compensation planning and administration discussions, deploy employee engagement survey, etc.
- Deliver high-performance initiatives that deliver transformation and ongoing continuous improvement to our work practices and leadership capabilities.
Operations and Special Projects
- Act as the primary interface with the Global Operations team for issues and inquiries which relate to assigned groups
- Support the delivery of effective and efficient People related services. Guide staff on what ConsenSys People Team offers and connect them with the right team to assist with specific situations as necessary
- Represent the business on people-related enterprise-wide operational projects
- Assist with the communication and rollout of updated or new HR programs and policies
ConsenSys is at the forefront of a revolution and one of the most recognized tech companies in the blockchain ecosystem. We fundamentally believe blockchain is a new generation of technology that lays a foundation for a more just and equitable society. You can be a part of building the digital economy of tomorrow and radically transforming society for the better.
Here are some of the perks of being part of a unique organization like ConsenSys.
- One of the most recognized tech companies in the blockchain ecosystem globally. A work experience at ConsenSys is a tremendous reference for your future career. ConsenSys alumni have moved on to become tech entrepreneurs, CEOs, and team leads at tech companies.
- The forefront of a revolution. We fundamentally believe blockchain is a next generation of technology that can lay the foundation for a more just and equitable society. You can be a part of building the digital economy of tomorrow and radically transforming our society for the better.
- A dynamic startup environment with deep roots. We are one of the earliest blockchain companies and a leader in the space. You’ll join a network of entrepreneurs and technologists that reaches the edge of our ecosystem.
- Deep technical challenges. Blockchain technology is just over 10 years old. Ethereum itself is still a toddler. There is much to be done before these platforms can scale to the order of millions or billions of users. We are building the tools, infrastructure and applications l that are pushing the technology forward.
- Continuous learning and improvements. You’ll be constantly exposed to new concepts, ideas and frameworks from your peers and as you work on different projects — challenging you to stay at the top of your game.
ConsenSys is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
ConsenSys is aware of fraudulent recruitment practices and we encourage all applicants to review our best practices to protect yourself which can be foundhere.
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: Multiple Locations
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 18-04-2023🌏 Sevilla city, Sevilla
⏰ 18-04-2023🌏 San Fernando de Henares, Madrid
⏰ 18-04-2023🌏 Barcelona city, Barcelona
⏰ 18-04-2023🌏 Murcia city, Murcia
⏰ 18-04-2023🌏 Palma, Illes Balears
💸 De 1.080 € a 1.350 € al mes⏰ 18-04-2023🌏 Córdoba city, Córdoba
⏰ 18-04-2023🌏 Santa Cruz de Tenerife city, Santa Cruz de Tenerife
⏰ 18-04-2023🌏 Salamanca city, Salamanca
⏰ 18-04-2023🌏 Torre-Pacheco, Murcia
💸 19.000 € al año⏰ 18-04-2023🌏 Madrid city, Madrid