Update day: 03-12-2023
Descripción de Puesto
As a Primary Care Navigator, you will understand the health care system and identify opportunities for improvement, where your creativity and out-of-the-box thinking will be the defining factor to deal with a complex environment where your inputs, learning abilities and analytical skills will be required.
Area to be covered: Madrid.
Your key responsibilities:
- Promotes Novartis portfolio and services by providing the latest, relevant and authorized data, key messages and disease information to the right customer at the right time, to support HCP decision making and optimize patient outcomes in an ethical way.
- Uses all available data sources to create, dynamically prioritize and adapt relevant territory and customer engagement plans.
- Maintains a deep and current knowledge of industry, TA, competitor and buyer dynamics and focuses effort on priority customer opportunities.
- Leverages advanced customer engagement skills to deliver high quality customer interactions and improving customer experience for the benefit of patients.
- Behave ethically, align with regulatory requirements and adhere to Novartis values and behaviors.
Compromiso con la diversidad & Inclusión:
- Previous experience on-field, either at primary care or hospital.
- Flexibility - to study and learn, to adapt while implementing changes in your ways of working and in the processes.
- Curiosity - to move around, communicate and cooperate with people, find new chances and learn different ways to approach the situations.
- Analytical and strategic thinking - to identify the opportunities, come up with a plan, design it and implement it.
- Resilience - to accept unexpected turn of the events, take back your plans, adjust them and start again.
- Spanish language proficiency and English at least at a medium level.
You’ll receive:Company Pension Plan, Life and Accidental Insurance, Meals Allowance or Canteen in the office, Flexible working hours.
769 million lives were touched by Novartis medicines in 2020, and while we’re proud of this, we know there is so much more we could do to help improve and extend people’s lives.
We believe new insights, perspectives and ground-breaking solutions can be found at the intersection of medical science and digital innovation. That a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment inspires new ways of working.
We believe our potential can thrive and grow in an unbossed culture underpinned by integrity, curiosity and flexibility. And we can reinvent what’s possible, when we collaborate with courage to aggressively and ambitiously tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges. Because the greatest risk in life, is the risk of never trying!
Imagine what you could do here at Novartis!
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to hear more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network
Unidad de Negocio
Tipo de Puesto
Trabajo por turnos
Talento temprano (0-4 años de experiencia)
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 17-12-2023🌏 Madrid city, Madrid
⏰ 30-12-2023🌏 Madrid city, Madrid
⏰ 13-12-2023🌏 Alcorcón, Madrid
💸 15.000 € al año⏰ 23-12-2023🌏 Madrid city, Madrid
⏰ 19-12-2023🌏 Madrid city, Madrid
⏰ 20-12-2023🌏 Madrid city, Madrid
💸 Desde 1.286,10 € al mes⏰ 27-12-2023🌏 Alcorcón, Madrid
⏰ 26-12-2023🌏 Madrid city, Madrid
⏰ 15-01-2024🌏 Tres Cantos, Madrid
⏰ 16-12-2023🌏 Madrid city, Madrid