Category: Information Technology
Job contentAbout us
We are a team of extroverts and introverts from different countries. We speak more than 8 languages and the team is formed by people from 6 different countries! We are a remote friendly company with HQ in sunny Barcelona.
Our vision is not only to change the way we buy but also to offer our employees a fantastic and challenging experience. A job where you will be challenged, empowered and be able to grow in the direction you choose.
At Picker we are changing the way we buy by empowering good products and the ones that discover them.
Good products are hidden under a big amount of junk.
Picker is a marketplace where users share their favorite products.
Pickers add their picks and share them with their friends or followers. Pretty easy.
We are now looking for a Data Analyst to join our team. We need a highly motivated individual (she/he/they) to help us understand our data, solve business needs and help us grow by understanding data insights.
- Work closely with the Product team to define and monitor product metrics and KPIs.
- Design and analyze product experiments (A/B tests, new iniatives, flows)
- Be the go-to expert for product reporting, data sets and data tools available in the company. You will work close with product team to improve usability and product metrics.
- Be the owner of maintaining proper tracking flows on Google Analytics, Mixpanel and other analytics systems.
- Be able to propose new analytical frameworks and further develop your curiosity to garner data insights.
- Be the owner of visibility and communication regarding the insightful data so that the whole company can take decisions accordingly.
- Passion for what Picker does and our vision.
- 2-4 years of professional experience outside of an academic and internship setting, in a quantitative analysis role: product preferred.
- Your goal is to drive impact not just theory
- You are scary good with SQL. You can segment, cohort, and subquery in your sleep
- Understanding of data pipelines and customer data platforms for data accessibility and operations (ex: Segment, Mixpanel etc.) is a big plus
- The words empower each other, care and simplicity are something you feel connected to.
- You have experience with web analytics and product metrics.
- Highly competitive package
- Work from a cool office in Poblenou, Barcelona.
- Remote work encouraged!
- Amazing Syra coffee ️
- Friday beers/wine with the team
- Monthly lunches with the team
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 04-11-2022🌏 Rubí, Barcelona
⏰ 04-11-2022🌏 Ibi, Alicante
⏰ 04-11-2022🌏 Zaragoza city, Zaragoza
⏰ 04-11-2022🌏 Valencia city, Valencia
⏰ 04-11-2022🌏 El Puerto de Santa María, Cádiz
⏰ 04-11-2022🌏 Mairena del Aljarafe, Sevilla
⏰ 04-11-2022🌏 Oviedo, Asturias
⏰ 04-11-2022🌏 Badalona, Barcelona
⏰ 04-11-2022🌏 Pozuelo de Alarcón, Madrid
⏰ 04-11-2022🌏 Vigo, Pontevedra