QA Engineer - Europe Remote Friendly
Location: Madrid city Madrid
Category: Information Technology
About the company
Our client company is the supplier of choice of business software and services to the telecommunications and financial services industry. The company enables both mobile carriers and virtual operators to offer a full suite of products, delivery platforms, support services, superior industry expertise and high-quality customer service without substantial upfront investments from clients.
They provide global telecommunication companies, mobile network operators, banks, supermarkets, consumer product companies, media firms, and other businesses with a full suite of products and services that enables them to fully provide telecom services as part of their business offerings.
All operations are backed up by the company’s state-of-the-art in-house CRM/billing system ensuring proper support and reliable data reports for our customers. They therefore offer the ideal platform for the B-2-B customer who wishes to operate cost efficiently as an independent global telecom and multimedia distribution organization.
- Reading functional specifications of the new software features and analysing requirements documentation.
- Creation of test design and testcases according to the functional specifications and the requirement documentation.
- Test the software as a whole (existing software extended with new features) and identifying deficiencies.
- Performing frontend and backend testing: functional, regression, UI, Soap and Rest API, performance and security testing
- Track the results of the testing.
- Set up test environments.
- Developing automatic test cases.
- Writing test reports and issue reports.
- Participating in daily standup meetings for project status update.
- Ensure timely delivery of results, in accordance to Release and Deployment planning.
- Participate in root cause identification and resolution.
The ideal candidate:
- Has knowledge in XML, Soap, REST, Relational Databases, SQL (MS SQL Server).
- Has knowledge in the following tools: SoapUI, Postman, MS SQL Management Studio, Docker, Browserstack.
- Has fluent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Has 4 years of minimum experience in Testing.
- Holds an ISTQB Certification or any other Quality Assurance certification.
- Has strong programming fundamentals.
- Is capable of writing and executing manual tests.
- Assumes responsibility for their work, accepts direction and feedback from colleagues and managers.
- Likes to solve problems with attention to detail.
- Likes to team up with colleagues from all over the world.
- Suggests solutions to identified product problems.
- Is always looking to support continuous improvement of the overall Software Development Life Cycle
- Is curious and willing to learn.
- Is open for continuous education.
- Is able to think critically and creatively.
It is a plus to have knowledge of Windows Services, Webservices, Docker, Event-Driven applications testing.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 11-04-2023🌏 Madrid city, Madrid
💸 500 € a la semana⏰ 21-04-2023🌏 Madrid city, Madrid
⏰ 16-04-2023🌏 Madrid city, Madrid
⏰ 14-04-2023🌏 Madrid city, Madrid
💸 De 25.000 € a 30.000 € al año⏰ 29-04-2023🌏 Madrid city, Madrid
💸 21.000 € al año⏰ 15-04-2023🌏 Madrid city, Madrid
💸 65.000 € al año⏰ 17-04-2023🌏 Madrid city, Madrid
⏰ 28-04-2023🌏 Fuenlabrada, Madrid
⏰ 25-04-2023🌏 Alcobendas, Madrid
⏰ 23-04-2023🌏 Madrid city, Madrid