Senior Account Representative w/ Native level of Swedish
Update day: 07-05-2023
Location: Barcelona city Barcelona
Category: Marketing / PR
Native level of Swedish
Fluent level of English
Are you a seasoned sales professional wanting to get in at the ground floor and grow within a Fortune500 company with huge growth and earning potential? Our client is a software company putting together a BRAND-NEW digital sales team based out of Barcelona to help drive new revenue through their EMEA client base.
In this newly created position, the Senior Account Representative is responsible for driving the growth of the business of our client’s portfolio of Products, Software, Services for an assigned set of accounts and following up with new customer leads coming from the business development unit.
- Demonstrate a solid approach to the sales process with creativity and vision
- Responsible for applying and enhancing sales and product knowledge skills through ongoing training while continuing to develop knowledge of specific industries
- Build on customer relationships, gaining commitment and ensuring that all customer requirements are identified and met
- Develop and execute a Sales Strategy to drive the identified opportunities to closure so that individual targets are met or exceeded.
- Provide engagement orders to support ad hoc demand and to work with the resourcing team to schedule and deliver appropriate resources
- Comply with all company processes and tools used to record and track opportunities and orders and report progress.
- Manage opportunities for new business and installed base in line with our client’s standard documentation and procedures.
- Run promotions & Campaigns to build sustainable Pipeline for the business unit
- Achieve sales growth targets.
- Pick up effectively qualified BDR leads and grow them within the sales cycle to drive them to a close.
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in marketing, business. sales, engineering, or operations discipline) OR relevant equivalent experience in lieu of a degree
- Minimum 3/4 years in digital, inside, and/or software Sales managing the end-to-end sales closing
- Experience with CRM (Dynamics CRM a plus)
- Experience in research and discovery to find the right contacts and customers. ·
- Experience selling software solutions virtually.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate and execute sales strategies using digital/social media platforms.
- Exceptional project management, communication, and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to record sales pursuits effectively and efficiently in a CRM system
- Experience with sales/marketing automation systems and analytics tools like: Microsoft Dynamics 365, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Outreach.io, among others.
- Knowledge of industrial automation business and related product and service offerings is a plus.
- Highly motivated
- Agile worker both independently and collaboratively
- Stress resistant
- Change Agile
- Permanent contract (6 month-probation period)
- Monthly paid commissions & uncapped
- Yearly salary reviews
- The opportunity to join a brand new company & team with growth opportunities
- VIP Health insurance (6,53€/month)
- Pension plan and life insurance (at very interesting price)
- Ticket restaurant (9€/day)
- Hybrid home-office policy
- The opportunity to learn about new products, services, software knowledge
- Join a very exciting project where you will be one of the first employees
- Use and explore a lot of automation systems and analytics tools
- Interview with our Talent Partner
- 1-hour interview with the client (HR + Inside Sales Manager)
- Last round: 30 min role-play + 30 min interview with a Senior Manager
¡No seas tímido!¡Pregunta a tu recruiter!
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 14-06-2023🌏 Barcelona city, Barcelona
⏰ 14-06-2023🌏 Barcelona city, Barcelona
⏰ 23-06-2023🌏 Barcelona city, Barcelona
💸 Desde 20 € por hora⏰ 11-06-2023🌏 Barcelona city, Barcelona
💸 9,74 € por hora⏰ 24-06-2023🌏 Barcelona city, Barcelona
⏰ 08-06-2023🌏 Barcelona city, Barcelona
💸 9,74 € por hora⏰ 19-06-2023🌏 Barcelona city, Barcelona
💸 De 25.000 € a 30.000 € al año⏰ 22-06-2023🌏 Barcelona city, Barcelona
⏰ 24-06-2023🌏 Barcelona city, Barcelona
⏰ 20-06-2023🌏 Barcelona city, Barcelona