Update day: 04-11-2023
Job type: Full-time
Important GDPR notice:
Fxcareer.eu is a jobs portal and advertises jobs from Employers around the world.
By applying on this Linkedin job you give us the authority to create your account in our platform www.fxcareer.eu and share your CV and personal details with the employer for this job position.
In case you do not wish for your personal details to be shared do not apply on this position.
An international forex broker is looking to expand its current Dealing team and is searching for a Dealing Specialist who will be responsible for:
- Monitoring the operation of the trading platforms MT4, MT5 at the administrator level;
- Control of the quotes feed correct delivery by liquidity providers;
- Assessing and ongoing monitoring of the Company’s exposure risk;
- Management of risks on the company and the client level;
- Following daily procedures and producing daily reporting;
- Conduct forex market research and competitors analysis;
- Assisting in developing new procedures and amending existing one.
- Right to work in the European Union
- Previous experience 3-4 years as a forex dealer
- Advanced level of Excel
- Basic knowledge of SQL (required to generate requests)
- Educated to at least Bachelor degree (technical or financial background preferred)
- Advanced level of English
- Rotating shift pattern covering operations 24/7 (includes 5-8 night shifts and some weekends)
- Desire and documented ability to relocate to Southern Europe
- Fluency in Russian (desirable)
What we offer
- Permanent contract
- Competitive salary with attractive benefits package
- International work environment with innovative company culture
- Possibility of professional growth and career progression
- Office with lovely pantry, healthy lunches, coffee, tea, snacks, fresh fruit and much more included
Click to apply for free candidate