Senior Mobile Software Development Engineer In Test - EU Remote
Location: Madrid city Madrid
Category: Information Technology
Are you interested in changing the landscape of Ed Tech, working on products which can benefit anyone, anywhere?
Sololearn is on a mission to build the most fun, accessible, and effective technical learning experience worldwide. We aim to help anyone, anywhere bridge the technical skills gap to future, life-changing careers. We’re changing the way people learn how to code by building a habit-forming experience for people to learn at their own pace, with bite-sized lessons and unique ways to practice.
Joining Sololearn is an opportunity to build products which benefit the millions of current learners in our community, the enterprise sector across multiple industries, and the billions of learners who will want or need to reskill over the next decade.
We change lives by teaching people how to code. Want to join us?
SoloLearn is seeking an entrepreneurial-minded Senior Mobile SDET to help shape the future of our learning experience. As a Mobile SDET at SoloLearn, you’ll have the opportunity to work on innovative mobile projects on a global scale. You will work with a talented team that is small and nimble, one who is proud of what they have built, but yet are eager to continue to improve it for our learners.
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated self-learner who cares about our customer’s experience, the quality of the app and service, as well as about the quality of the code. The perfect person is not afraid of ownership and is determined to understand the users and help them reach their educational goals. To work with us means to own the following responsibilities:
- Design and implement test automation frameworks and automation tools for mobile applications (Android, iOS)
- Implement test cases covering mobile automation
- Collaborate and participate in the implementation of test cases, automation tools or testing frameworks for other types of tests such as backend, frontend, NFT, etc.
- Strongly advocate for testability, identifying, and reducing risk areas during the development process
- Analyze bugs and errors found during tests
- Document test results for the software development team
- Recommend software improvements to enhance user experience
- Optimize the development process for efficiency and performance
- Collaborate with the software developers to enhance and improve the codebase
- Write and support QA documentation
- Follow up on issues reported by users
We want you to feel challenged, yet comfortable at Sololearn :). To make sure we’re a good match, you should have most of the following:
- At least 5 years of working experience building and designing test automation frameworks and automation tools for mobile applications.
- Experience in mobile (iOS and Android) and backend API testing automation.
- Experience creating UI tests with frameworks like Espresso or XCTest.
- Experience influencing software engineering best practices within your team
- Strong knowledge of QA methodology and tools, with demonstrated experience in an SDET role
- Experience with test methodologies, writing test strategies, test planning, creating test automation frameworks & writing test scripts and debugging
- Strong experience with API testing in highly transactions platforms
- A proficient understanding of Git version control.
- Strong experience in building & maintaining test automation frameworks with different testing tools such as CucumberJVM, CucumberJS, Selenium WebDriver, WebdriverIO, Protractor, RestAssured, Karate, Serenity, Cypress, BrowserStack, Postman, JMeter, Gatling, etc
- BDD (Gherkin/Specflow, or Spock Framework) experience
- Proven ability to learn new languages and technologies, and lead others in acquiring new skills
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences, both technical and non-technical
- Exceptional organization, time management and leadership skills
- Experience with Agile or SCRUM practices
- Proactive and comfortable working with little direction
- Self-motivated and able to work well under pressure
Good to have:
- Experience in Git-based source control tools like GitLab, GitHub or Bitbucket
- Experience with API testing in highly transactions platforms
- Experience with Web Automation
- Experience with test management tools like TestRail
- Experience with container orchestration platforms (Kubernetes/Swarm/Helm)
- Knowledge of Linux Operating System.
- Experience with any of cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, GCP). Azure is preferred (AKS, blob storage, service bus)
- Experience with non-functional testing strategies covering performance, load, resilience, security, accessibility, etc.
SoloLearn is a global organization with a distributed workforce that encourages travel between our offices, avoids boring people, and loves to have fun together. If you think we’re a fit together, let us know by applying for the position.
SoloLearn is an equal opportunity employer. SoloLearn makes all employment decisions including hiring, evaluation, termination, promotional and training opportunities, without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical handicap, mental disability, medical condition, disability, gender or identity or expression, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, marital status, height and/or weight.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 11-04-2023🌏 Madrid city, Madrid
💸 500 € a la semana⏰ 21-04-2023🌏 Madrid city, Madrid
⏰ 16-04-2023🌏 Madrid city, Madrid
⏰ 14-04-2023🌏 Madrid city, Madrid
💸 De 25.000 € a 30.000 € al año⏰ 29-04-2023🌏 Madrid city, Madrid
💸 21.000 € al año⏰ 15-04-2023🌏 Madrid city, Madrid
💸 65.000 € al año⏰ 17-04-2023🌏 Madrid city, Madrid
⏰ 28-04-2023🌏 Fuenlabrada, Madrid
⏰ 25-04-2023🌏 Alcobendas, Madrid
⏰ 23-04-2023🌏 Madrid city, Madrid