Sr. Manager, International Lifecycle Marketing
Location: Sant Cugat del Vallès Barcelona
Category: Marketing / PR Sales
Industry: Information Technology Services Computer Software Internet
Position: Mid-Senior level
Job type: Full-time
Job contentWHAT WE DO MATTERS:
Here at (Bodas.net) The Knot Worldwide, we believe in doing work that matters. In 16 countries around the world, our leading family of brands (The Knot, WeddingWire, Bodas, Hitched, The Bash, The Bump, and more) inspire, inform, and celebrate our communities as they move through life’s milestones. Our couples and business partners depend on us. They’re all in. So are we.
ABOUT THE ROLE AND OUR TEAM:
The Knot Worldwide is looking for a Senior Lifecycle Marketing Manager with 7+ years of experience to oversee email communications for 11 wedding brands in Europe and Latin American markets. The Sr. Manager will develop and execute standardized marketing automation programs that engage consumers and drive core goals through the email channel. Using data to guide decisions, this person will set up the testing agenda and make program adjustments to maximize performance. The right candidate will be hands-on in the marketing platform and needs to have the technical capacity to modify HTML email code, develop templates, segment data, and set up tracking for proper attribution. Part of a global email marketing team. Manages one direct report.
- Collaborate with the US-based email team and local marketing team to implement standardized customer journeys that drive engagement and high value actions.
- Identify new opportunities to improve audience segmentation, content, timing, and frequency to support business goals.
- Manage the daily set-up of one-time and automated email campaigns, content and message optimization, mobile-responsive email template creation & editing (HTML), list segmentation, deployment, and reporting within the Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform.
- Use dynamic content (AMPScript) to scale journeys across multiple countries.
- Collaborate with the internal design team to create visually compelling templates and graphics that support email best practices.
- Conduct A/B testing including subject lines, email copy, layouts and CTAs that improve conversion. Manage a structured and documented testing plan to continually improve performance.
- Ensure cross-browser/email client compatibility through testing tools such as Litmus.
- Monitor IP performance and inbox placement using ReturnPath tools and take corrective action to improve sender score and deliverability as needed.
- Create performance reports including data from Google Analytics, Salesforce Marketing Cloud and internal databases to analyze email campaign performance, provide performance transparency to stakeholders, and drive actionable recommendations.
- Partner with the Data team to integrate data sources needed to support email campaigns.
- Serves as subject matter expert on platform capabilities, automation processes, customer lifecycle development, deliverability and email marketing best practices. Keep up with evolving platform and industry changes and proactively implement to support goals.
- Manage one direct report who develops and implements one-time and automated campaigns.
- Manage the consolidation of commercial lifecycle email from multiple platforms into Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Use an established journey playbook and dynamic templates to expand existing messages across multiple countries.
- Manage the transition from shared IPs to dedicated private IPs by region.
- 7+ years of hands-on experience executing high-volume B2C email campaigns
- Experience managing people and large-scale projects
- Experience using Salesforce Marketing Cloud (preferred) or an enterprise-level marketing automation platform
- Expertise in email best practices, deliverability and GDPR regulations
- Solid knowledge of HTML/CSS coding for email, and familiarity with responsive design best practices
- Understanding of relational databases
- Experience with A/B testing methodologies
- Experience managing large-scale projects
- Must exhibit strong verbal, interpersonal, and written communication skills
- Excellent team player with strong collaborative skills with the ability to work cross-functionally
- Ability to anticipate needs, innovate, and flourish in a fast-paced, global environment
- An ability to prioritize multiple active projects, multi-task and manage time effectively to meet (sometimes quick) deadlines
- Spanish and English-language skills
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT YOU:
- You Dream Big. You iterate and experiment to drive innovation.
- You Love Our Users. You keep our global community at the center of everything you do.
- You Do the Right Thing. You strengthen your team through respect, fairness, and inclusion.
- You Hustle Every Day. You favor urgency and own your outcomes.
- You Win Together. People are at the heart of our success and you play as a team.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 25-04-2023🌏 Barcelona city, Barcelona
⏰ 18-04-2023🌏 Barcelona city, Barcelona
⏰ 28-04-2023🌏 Sant Cugat del Vallès, Barcelona
⏰ 22-04-2023🌏 Barcelona city, Barcelona
⏰ 28-04-2023🌏 Sant Cugat del Vallès, Barcelona
⏰ 12-04-2023🌏 Barcelona city, Barcelona
⏰ 15-04-2023🌏 Barcelona city, Barcelona
⏰ 23-04-2023🌏 Barcelona city, Barcelona
⏰ 29-04-2023🌏 Badalona, Barcelona
⏰ 26-04-2023🌏 Manresa, Barcelona