Update day: 19-11-2023
Category: Restaurant / Hotel / Tourism
Are you a fan of languages? Do you love learning as well as travelling and getting to know more cultures? If you also are excelling at selling, then keep on reading!!
Alpadia Language Schools by Kaplan International is a Swiss company with an international vision, devoted to excellence in teaching languages to enrich students’ futures. Inspired by our multifaceted and multilingual country, we create an unparalleled student experience encouraging language development through immersion.
Present in Switzerland, France, Germany and England, we create a vibrant environment to foster connections, enhance experience and inspire imagination. Renamed in 2014, Alpadia benefits from the heritage of ESL Language Schools’ two decades of experience in language education. Alpadia Language Schools offers all year round courses for adults and summer camp junior programs in Switzerland, France, Germany and England. Each year, our schools welcome more than 6,000 students from all over the world.
Alpadia Language Schools is now part of Kaplan International Languages, one of the world’s most dynamic and innovative private education companies in the world!
Inspire your future. Become a Kapladian!
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a multilingual Student Recruitment Specialist to join our Sales team based in Barcelona, Spain.
Reporting to the Sales Director and Sales Team Manager, you will operate the daily international sales operations for your students and deal with their admissions.
Your main tasks will be for both Alpadia and Kaplan courses:
- Advise customers (phone, emails, online chat) about destinations, schools, adequate programs and visa
- Manage your sales leads
- Organise phone contacts and interviews requests with prospects
- Create and follow up on quotes
- Send brochures
- Transform leads and opportunities into bookings
- Update regularly your knowledge about our schools, destinations and sales techniques
- Work closely with Student support referrals based in each school to confirm availability
Desired Skills and Experience
- Degree in sales, marketing, tourism or equivalent
- Experience in sales department in travel & tourism industry or in language education
- Professional knowledge of Microsoft Office
- C1/C2 inItalian + high level of English
- Other languages would be a plus
- Outstanding selling attitude
- Goal oriented
- Ability to articulate goals and assign timelines
- Outstanding organisational skills
- Excellent written & verbal communication
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Positive thinker & flexible
What we offer you
- Highly varied tasks and a chance to develop a wide range of skills in an international company
- Creative and rewarding work
- Unlimited tea & coffee
- Free breakfast on Mondays, Free Fruits on Thursdays!
- A stimulating and dynamic work environment
- Join our mighty and international skilled team in our office between Passeig de San Joan and Sagrada Familia
- Autonomy at work and regular contact with teams in Switzerland, Germany, Spain, France and England
Contract: Permanent contract
Activity rate : 100%
Salary: Gross salary + cheque gourmet card + very competitive commission system
Place of work: Barcelona, Spain
Start date: ASAP
You want this job? Apply in English (CV+ cover letter) here.
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 18.000 € al año⏰ 11-12-2023🌏 Barcelona city, Barcelona
⏰ 19-12-2023🌏 Barcelona city, Barcelona
⏰ 30-12-2023🌏 Barcelona city, Barcelona
💸 18.000 € al año⏰ 16-12-2023🌏 Barcelona city, Barcelona
⏰ 26-12-2023🌏 Barcelona city, Barcelona
💸 De 20.000 € a 30.000 € al año⏰ 20-12-2023🌏 Barcelona city, Barcelona
💸 16.000 € al año⏰ 26-12-2023🌏 Granollers, Barcelona
⏰ 27-12-2023🌏 Barcelona city, Barcelona
⏰ 18-12-2023🌏 Barcelona city, Barcelona
⏰ 12-12-2023🌏 Barcelona city, Barcelona