Update day: 03-12-2023
- Contribute to the definition and maintenance of the System Baselines, analyze and implement Change Requests.
- Prepare and participate in Design Reviews.
- Coordinate with project team members to implement design and work through design revisions
- Ensures traceability through-out the formal documentation, up to the input needs (input specifications, change requests)
- Ensures verifications (document reviews, peer reviews) of system specifications
- Put work deliverables under configuration management
Educational and Experience Requirements
- Engineer profile is a must.
- 5-10 years experienced previous in similar position
- Previous experience working on cross-functional teams
- Previous rail industry experience is mandatory, particularly in Mainline ADIF projects tender and execution.
- Knowledge on Engineering tasks to be performed
- System Engineering knowledge
- High English level is a must
- Fluent in French is desirable
We believe that a diverse and inclusive workforce is a lever to running a sustainable and successful business. We are dedicated to creating an inclusive environment where all our employees are encouraged to reach their full potential, and individual differences are valued and respected.
Job Segment:Product Development, Procurement, Research, Operations
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 17-12-2023🌏 Madrid city, Madrid
⏰ 12-12-2023🌏 Getafe, Madrid
⏰ 16-12-2023🌏 Madrid city, Madrid
⏰ 22-12-2023🌏 Madrid city, Madrid
⏰ 19-12-2023🌏 Tres Cantos, Madrid
⏰ 27-12-2023🌏 Madrid city, Madrid
⏰ 13-12-2023🌏 Madrid city, Madrid
⏰ 20-12-2023🌏 Madrid city, Madrid
⏰ 12-12-2023🌏 Madrid city, Madrid
💸 25.000 € al año⏰ 13-12-2023🌏 Móstoles, Madrid