Category: Administrative / Clerical / Assistant
Job type: Full-time
Job contentJob Summary
At Amazon, we’re working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Amazon is seeking Transportation Area Managers to work in our Fulfillment Centers in Mexico. Amazon is one of the most recognizable brand names in the world and we distribute over a billion shipments each year to our loyal customers.
The Transportation Operations Management Coordinator, has responsibility of Yard Transportation Operations at our Mexico Fulfillment Centers. This position requires a candidate with the proven ability to drive process improvements and the ability to keep pace with our explosive growth while motivating others to meet the challenges of an extremely deadline-driven environment.
A day in the life
About The Hiring Group
- Lead and supervise a team of security guards that are located within the individual Fulfillment Centers in the effort to streamline yard FC location and individual operations.
- Plan and coordinate the yard capacity and trailer pool of designated site.
- Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and procedures.
- Support and commit to all safety programs and WHS compliance to ensure a safe work environment for all associates
- Accountability for meeting and exceeding operational goals.
- A completed Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience with performance metrics and process improvements.
- 2+ years experience of people management
- Experience of data mining, business analytics and data-driven skills
- A completed Bachelor’s Degree in Transportation Engineering / Logistics Engineering / Industrial Engineering.
- Experience with a contingent workforce during stress situations.
- Ability to handle changing priorities and use good judgment in stressful situations
- Experience in logistics, transportation and distribution environments.
- Interest in long-term career development through assignments.
- Candidates should be flexible to work a variety of hours as business demands, including overnight, weekends and holidays.
- Advanced Excel.
- Fluency English and Spanish
Company - Servicios Comerciales Amazon M
Job ID: A1892593
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 04-11-2022🌏 Rubí, Barcelona
⏰ 04-11-2022🌏 Ibi, Alicante
⏰ 04-11-2022🌏 Zaragoza city, Zaragoza
⏰ 04-11-2022🌏 Valencia city, Valencia
⏰ 04-11-2022🌏 El Puerto de Santa María, Cádiz
⏰ 04-11-2022🌏 Mairena del Aljarafe, Sevilla
⏰ 04-11-2022🌏 Oviedo, Asturias
⏰ 04-11-2022🌏 Badalona, Barcelona
⏰ 04-11-2022🌏 Pozuelo de Alarcón, Madrid
⏰ 04-11-2022🌏 Vigo, Pontevedra