Update day: 03-12-2023
Category: Marketing / PR
Web analyst – Web analytics – Tag management system – Adobe Analytics – English – Pharmaceutical – Barcelona – Spain – Remote
NextLink is having an existing position as a Web analystfor global pharmaceutical projectsin Barcelona, Spain, but can be done 100% remotely.
As part of the Digital Performace team, the web analyst will analyse the company’s websites, identifying areas of improvement, and creatively suggesting ways for increasing customer engagement. To do so, the web analyst will have a proactive role, looking for new challenges and opportunities, providing ideas and enhancements to markets.
The web analyst will also support them with the understanding, tracking and measurement of company’s websites globally, by using the company’s Tag Management System, to guarantee the consistency and governance of the data collected from websites and enabling web analytics.
IMPORTANT: The role requires a hybrid profile, being able to understand technical aspects on websites as well as business topics, so he/she can develop a consultancy role, translating all the technical topics to business, gathering requirements, and implementing those.
In a nutshell, he/she will provide solutions to markets’ tracking and reporting needs.
- Start date: ASAP
- Permanent position
- Workplace: Client is in Barcelona, this is 100% remote but you will have to go 2-3 days per month onsite
- Workload: 100%
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Have a consultancy role with markets.
- Suggest improvements according to websites’ analyses.
- Propose and coordinate A/B tests to validate hypothesis.
- Ensure company standards are followed to keep data consistency globally.
- Enable web analytics by creating dashboards according to markets’ needs.
- Support markets understanding behaviour of online visitors, providing ways of improvements to maximize value and traffic on websites.
- Ensure proper tracking on company websites.
- Implement marketing pixels.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration—Digital Marketing or Marketing Technology preferred; or Bachelor’s degree in technical studies.
- Demonstrated experience in web analytics tools (4+ years of experience) – Adobe Analytics is preferred.
- Demonstrated experience with Tag Management Systems (4+ years of experience)
- Experience with tool such as Tableau or Adobe Analytics.
- Ability to report findings with data visualizations that are easy to understand.
- Strong verbal and visual communication skills to present and explain insights.
- Knowledge of website platforms and web ecosystem.
- Knowledge on websites related concepts and languages (Data Layer, HTML, JS) is a must.
- Knowledge on other digital channels, rather than just web and the whole marketing ecosystem is a plus.
- Capacity for translating technical topics to business language.
- Ability to deal with complex stakeholders. Capacity to push back if needed.
- Ability to work effectively with different roles in IT, marketing or sales.
- Fluent English is must.
Soft Skills are extremely important:
- very open minded and flexible,
- resilient, with good attitude towards changes and challenges
- Able to navigate through uncertain periods
- great willingness to contribute towards the project of building the structure
- communicate effectively to complex and diverse stakeholders
For a chance to work as a Web analystplease call me or send me your CV as soon as possible!
IT sourcing specialist
Ligne directe : +33 1 87 65 11 13
Phone: +44 203 866 1740
Expected Start Date: 2/1/2022
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 14-12-2023🌏 Barcelona city, Barcelona
⏰ 14-12-2023🌏 Barcelona city, Barcelona
⏰ 25-12-2023🌏 Barcelona city, Barcelona
⏰ 25-12-2023🌏 Badalona, Barcelona
💸 850 € al mes⏰ 17-12-2023🌏 Cornellà de Llobregat, Barcelona
⏰ 20-12-2023🌏 Barcelona city, Barcelona
💸 Hasta 12.000 € al año⏰ 25-12-2023🌏 Barcelona city, Barcelona
💸 6 € por hora⏰ 20-12-2023🌏 Barcelona city, Barcelona
⏰ 17-12-2023🌏 Barcelona city, Barcelona
⏰ 30-12-2023🌏 Barcelona city, Barcelona